• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Some great news I have to share with you all

I have been down a long road since July of 2007 when I decided to go back to school and the beginning of the payoff is finally here.
This morning at 0500 I was able to search for my name on the Bureau of Registered Nursing website. What that means to me is I am officially an RN.
I have come to be friends with many of you over the last year and I just wanted to let everyone know that a new chapter in my life is about to begin.

Thanks for reading,

Nick

Congratulations Nick. It's always great to see someone achieve their goals.
Sure have enjoyed having you around here on THP.

Now go get a job ya bum! :rofl:

Congrats man! My wife is an RN and loves it! What kind of nurse are going to try to get a job as? My wife does NICU it has it's sad moments but it also has great ones.

(null)

Excellent job Nick! Your story sounds like my trying to grow Bhuts! A long, slow process with a great payoff in the "end"!
Congratulations!!!!

Congrats man! My wife is an RN and loves it! What kind of nurse are going to try to get a job as? My wife does NICU it has it's sad moments but it also has great ones.

(null)

I really love ICU and mental health nursing. I can't be to picky to start, but either of those two fields would be a great ending place for me.

awesome ,,both my moms,and step-daddy are in the health business. good luck and remember just because you pass out meds dont mean you get to eat them,lol...

Great news Nick!
I have one niece who is an RN, another who graduates in a couple weeks to be an RN and my wife's cousin is a veteran RN in the ICU at a hospital near here.

Back