• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some Pepper pix

Here are some of my peppers.

Brown Habanero
v7a0t0.jpg

Naga Morich
2zokh2g.jpg

Bhut Jolokia
vew3dh.jpg

Rocoto (Peru)
er0glv.jpg

Very, very nice BrianS! Great colors and some serious heat. I thought these were some more of the famous Potowie pepper pics at first.

Excellent growing Brian, specially with all the rain you guys have been getting. I heard the Ark business is really thriving down your way.

You know a guy could pay rent for two nights with a few of those Naga's and Fatalii's, wink wink.:P

See you soon.

Wow nice pods. Seems like a lot of them are already ripe. Do you normally leave them on the tree and pic them all at once? I read that once they are ripe you should pick them asap so the plant can focus growth on new pods and thereby giving you more fruit in the long run.

Nice looking plants. Your Hot Paper Lanterns look a little yellow and less healthy than the others. But they are making good pods. I have an Aji Lemon that looks the same way, and I'm also using a stick as a stake in that pot. Coincidence I guess. I'm chucking that stick tomorrow.

bigt said:
Nice looking plants. Your Hot Paper Lanterns look a little yellow and less healthy than the others. But they are making good pods. I have an Aji Lemon that looks the same way, and I'm also using a stick as a stake in that pot. Coincidence I guess. I'm chucking that stick tomorrow.
Yeah the HPL plants have always looked like that for some reason. I'm growing them the same way as my others though

patrick said:
Gotcha Brian. That's barely enough time to clean my house up for you. ;)
Dont clean it up on my account.;) See you Friday. I'll call you in a day or 2 to get some directions

Back