• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some peppers Melbourne 28/10/2012

Hey guys, season just getting going here in Melbourne hope id gonna be a good one, these are overwinted, Chocolate Hab, Fatalii and Beaver Dam :D ...
Chocolate%20Hab%202.jpg
Fatalii%20%282%29.jpg

Beaver%20Dam%202.jpg

Some more, just seedlings, Moruga yellow, Moruga and Brainstrain
Morruga%20Yellow.jpg
Moruga%20%282%29.jpg
Brainstrain.jpg

And 7Pot Primo, Naga Morich and a tiny Butch T ...
Primo.jpg
Naga%202.jpg
Butch%20T%202.jpg

Hey there, I use about 2thirds Primeum potting mix then 1third compost mix that together with some "Easy Wetta Coir-Peat Brick" seems to work fine ... I use fish emulsion once every two weeks ...
Ill give them blood and bone and more organic materal are they growing ...
Cheers K

Reactions: nee
Hey there, I use about 2thirds Primeum potting mix then 1third compost mix that together with some "Easy Wetta Coir-Peat Brick" seems to work fine ... I use fish emulsion once every two weeks ...
Ill give them blood and bone and more organic materal are they growing ...
Cheers K

Hi K..

That mix sounds interesting, and i repotted a couple of mine in that mix this evening to give it a try. I wasn't sure how much of the Easy Wetta you add to each pot though? Im guessing there's not really a formula....but i'd be interested to know roughly what ratio you use there?

Hi there,
Yeah it seems to work ok, Im not really sure of the exact ratio but i wouldnt use to much of the Wetta Coir brick stuff, probably about 1/4 or less of the overall mix ... You may find someone else has a better idea of hot to use this stuff ... Hope this helped !
Cheers K

Back