• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some Pod piccies

Howdy Pepperheads,

It has been a pretty bad season for me over in West Aussieland, but did still managed to get some ripe pods.
Thought seeing it is nearly the end of season I would post a few Piccies.

laranjadagrandepod.jpg

Laranjada Grande

guadalupeblackpod.jpg

Guadalupe Black

7podorange.jpg

7-Pod Orange

bhutjolokiaorange.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Orange (looks more Yellow)

I'll post some more Piccies soon.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Micca

Some more

grif9281pod.jpg

Grif 9281

grif9281pod2.jpg

Grif 9281 maturing (turns red eventually)

equadoriansweethabpods.jpg

Equadorian Sweet Hab

c00776.jpg

C00776

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

Healthy and great looking fruits, It must be great having fresh chilis now! I'll have to wait another 4 months :/

Pics are good buddy. But I understand how you must be feeling at poor crop.
It happens. Last season for me in Detroit was worth shedding tears.
No pod ripened due to cold weather. (sad)

NJA

Hey mate, thye look great. Its nice to see some variety in the pods. I rekon you have a great mix.

Micca302 said:
Some more

grif9281pod.jpg

Grif 9281

grif9281pod2.jpg

Grif 9281 maturing (turns red eventually)

equadoriansweethabpods.jpg

Equadorian Sweet Hab

c00776.jpg

C00776

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

Cheers everyone for the great comments.

NJA
It is definately saddening to get poor crops but suppose it's better than nothin. Luckily I don't eat truckloads:lol:. Got the opposite to cold weather and had flower/Pod drop when we got 41 Deg.C heat over here. Hope you go well with yours this season:cool:

Hey Scorp, You know me I like the unusual;). The Grif 9281 is from Costa Rica and is very hairy for a Chinense.

Will post some more soon.
Micca

Those are some really nice pics, Micca! :)

How much more of a growing season do you have left in Western Australia? (or is it a year long season)

Hey Micca

That Fatalii looks really unusual. Yeah I think the weather has been really strange this year. Lets hope for a better one next season. Any pics of your hydro channel?

Aji Chombo said:
Those are some really nice pics, Micca! :)

How much more of a growing season do you have left in Western Australia? (or is it a year long season)

Only about 6 weeks left:( but have a small greenhouse that I hopefully can use to ripen a few nice ones.

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
That Fatalii looks really unusual.

Yeah, most wrinkled Fatalii I have ever grown. Scored from the Canningvale Markets:)
Should be called Wrinkled Fatalii:cool:
I'll post some piccies of the Channel soon. Got a couple of Pods just formed but probably won't ripen.

Micca

really loving that fatalii Micca.......... its just so unusual........

just for curiousity's sake........... how is the heat from those TS CARDI?

TCB,
the TS- Cardi has got a real sting to it. Shows all the traits of the TS's so really lovin this one, cheers for spreading the joy:cool: Went halves at the Chillifest with a mate recently and he said he's never been on a Psychodelic journey before(Like Homers Insanity Pepper).

Candice,
The one you had was the 7-Pod Orange and yep really F*n HOT:onfire:

Cheers Pepperman too, hope your seasons going well.

Micca

Hey Micca,

Nice pics. Got to agree that fatalii look cool. Almost looks like it has been mixed with goronong. Hey maybe ill try that!
Scorpion Cardi looks cool too.

madhatter said:
Hey Micca,

Nice pics. Got to agree that fatalii look cool. Almost looks like it has been mixed with goronong. Hey maybe ill try that!

Now that would be a cool mix:cool:

trinicoolieboy said:
lol........ whenever i think of chillifest......... i always come to think of Homer's episode.......hehe

Yeah definately. Still havn't found that elusive Pepper there though....lol

Cheers Silversurfer, Good luck with your season.

Micca

Well seeing the Wrinkled Fatalii seems to be getting alot of attention, thought I would post a couple more piccies.

wrinkledfataliipods.jpg

Wrinkled Fatalii Pods

wrinkledfataliipod.jpg

Wrinkled Fatalii

wrinkledfatalii.jpg

Wrinkled Fatalii

Micca

Back