• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pests some sort of bug help please

442566ba.jpg

Got told its white fly is that right

try some neem oil, should help get kill them also neem oil will not harm your plant. You can also pick peppers same day, not like 7 dust(they say wait 10 days after applying. You can get neem at one of the big box stores.

identify the pest before starting treatment...

do you have a magnifying glass or a jewelers loop ?....can't see anything other than white stuff....

the closer pics sure look like aphids to me....treatment is your choice...anything from systemic pesticides to a water hose and washing them off....I am not organic...

Picture too blurry, you need a camera with a good macro mode. Examine them very closely with a magnifying glass over a well lit, dark colored non-shiny surface. Aphids have legs, fungus does not. If this can't be determined with it on the leaf, scrape off onto the dark colored surface for viewing.

Sometimes I find I can get a much closer look at things using a high quality computer scanner set at max native resolution with dark construction paper behind the object (do not put the lid down as it will mash what you are looking at).

hey guys i had time to take a leaf to a plant store got told its a mould because i need more airflow around the leaves of my plant, I grow using hydro

Thank you for all your help

Back