• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Sorry for not posting much but..................

my sister who has been in and out of the hospital the past several months passed away on the 22nd. Been a hard time for my family as this was very unexpected. Hope to be posting on a regular basis soon with growing season approaching with dropping seeds in March and I hope a new camera to take pics with. 

Kevin

Thanks guys. @ Ozzy . We are hanging in there best we can.Thing that makes it hard besides the time of year is it was 6 years to the day my Aunt passed away and the fact it was my sister. We will survive though. They would not want us to give up our plans for the future. Not to mention posting and talking about everything we will be growing in the coming year will help us mend and knowing how happy my Sister and Aunt would be to see it all.

Hang in there.  Each day the memories of your sister will continue to grow and strengthen.  As time goes by, sorrow lends itself to joy. It is then you will realize the memory of your sister has grown to be the joy in your heart's eyes.  Memories can truly be stronger than life itself.   No more pain, no more sorrow. She now lives in your memory.  Peace.

Back