• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

SouthernYooper eats a Yellow 7 Pod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmR9qxSdcDc

Well the flavor was great, but good God did it hurt. The video cut off at like 5+ minutes but whatever....... I finally grabbed a drink of milk at like 7 minutes or so. It continued to burn for like 20 minutes or more. Won't be eating these raw again for awhile. I didn't even eat anything spicy today to cheat (as some members consider cheating). I had 2 Cliff bars today and half a bagel. I am going to bring in some of the peppers to a Wing joing today to hopefully hurt some peeps. PS- I swear a few times, FYI. It was that hot.

Awesome SY. That Yellow is hot for sure. Its pretty much the way i act when consuming a superhot. Pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do next but just taking the pain. I dont know how some people do it. Good entertainment!!!

Awesome SY. That Yellow is hot for sure. Its pretty much the way i act when consuming a superhot. Pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do next but just taking the pain. I dont know how some people do it. Good entertainment!!!

I pretty much became incoherant after a minute. Lol. It is a great pepper, but damn........ Glad I finally ate one.

awsome job yooper! that pepper has got me scared. my yellow 7 plants are huge! i can't wait. i'll try to do the scorpion tommorrow. i was stupid and did th bonda ma jaques on an empty stomach. that sucked so bad. great review. those things are wicked.

Hey. Great video. I love the yellow 7s. Even though mine totally ripped my tongue from my skull! Its almost like a flaming pineapple with a hint of citrus. Are those fresh from one of your plants? Looked good. Keep the vids coming. Ive been slacking. Going to try and get some in this weekend.

That was fantastic. I bet you got a great endorphin rush. I think you'll be back for more sooner than later. You should try mixing the rest of those yellow 7's with some hamburger meat, or some other food. The heat of my Chocolate Bhuts drops a ton once mixed with food.

That was fantastic. I bet you got a great endorphin rush. I think you'll be back for more sooner than later. You should try mixing the rest of those yellow 7's with some hamburger meat, or some other food. The heat of my Chocolate Bhuts drops a ton once mixed with food.

Yeah I did. That pepper had me babbling like an idiot. Afterwards it felt like I shot up with Heroin. There's an idea.....convert all known crack heads and smack addicts to Chile Heads!!! Healthy Highs people!!!!

Kaiser, yeah these were off the plant that Sean aka Hot Pooper gave me. The other 5.5 pods went into a pear sauce I was about to make. These things will get some good use. I'm think maybe with some pork sausage or something.

Yes sir!!! Yeah, they sucked for me as well. I still get a little more enjoyment out of them when I cook them with something. How in the HELL does that chick in India eat like 60? THEN rubs the damn things in her eyes!! Crazy biatch!!! :mouthonfire:

you'll eat another. Peppers have a tendency to make you stick your finger back in the light socket. Look forward to check this vid out tonight. (My droid doesn't load the vids on here for some reason)

Well done! It's funny how a typical reaction is for your mind to go kinda blank and you pace. At least that's what I've observed.

For every good man, there's a woman behind him.....

...laughing.

Great vid!!

Well I'm a woman and I'll probably have two men and a woman behind me laughing when I get some superhots to try lol.

Nice review on them yellow 7 pods, look like a nice pepper, sound tasty. Definitely be on my list to try.

Back