• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Spicegeist 2017 – Twelve Variations on “Bhut Jolokia”

Besides my [not insignificant] overwinters and plants I already have going, I may only start these twelve seedlings of my absolute favorite bhut and bhut crosses:

Spicegeist said:
wanted to ask if anyone who's been in contact with me (either via messaging or posting on at least last year's glog) is still starting C. chinense and would like anything from me.  Let me know and I can get it out to you this weekend.

PM sent :)

Datil

Datil said:
Looking perfect!
Some of those look like clones!
Surely they share some great genes.

Datil

Jase4224 said:
Literally was gonna say they look like clones then read your post and you beat me to it!

Amazing looking plants you have there Spicegeist, did you make them with a 3D printer?!

Malarky said:
Looks great Charles! I may have been pestering your inbox last fall.
PM sent.

Thanks, they're all grown from seed...  don't worry about pestering Malarky, I've been really negligent with my pepper communications, but I'll be checking and responding now.

Spicegeist said:
I'll post a pic later, but for now wanted to ask if anyone who's been in contact with me (either via messaging or posting on at least last year's glog) is still starting C. chinense and would like anything from me.  Let me know and I can get it out to you this weekend.

I'll mail seed out tomorrow or day after... let me know if anyone else would like to start anything I might have at this point.

Back