• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Spicy Edamame

I started with a half bag of Edamame. It was enough for 4 people. I steam that in a pot.

The Sauce!

3 tbsp Spicy Thai Chilie Sauce
1 pepper of your choice (depends how hot you like it)
2 Tbsp Kong Pao sauce
Deep Fried Garlic
Sea Salt (personal taste)

I deep fry garlic. It was about 8 cloves diced into smaller pieces. I put about a quarter cup of olive oil in a pan and heat it very hot. Then add the garlic. Cook it till its golden brown and crispy.

This is the easy part! Take the steamed Endamame and place it in a bowl. Add the Deep fried garlic, 3 table spoons of spicy thai chilie sauce and one pepper of your choice. Then I add 2 table spoons of Kong Pao just to add a little stickyness to the endamame. Toss till evenly mixed salt to perfection and Serve! Hope you enjoy Biz :dance:

This is my first post so if changes are needed please advise!.

I like the ingredients, so this sounds tasty. I wonder what pepper would work best for flavor.

From my experience, I'd have burned garlic (one of nature's special little revenges), but good on you if you're able to deep fry it properly.

Welcome!

Sounds pretty damn good Biz! I would say maybe a Chocolate Habanero so at least it's Camo'd in all the brown sauce.. I'll have to give that one a try!

Back