• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

spicy jalepenos

so i live in the SF Bay Area. there are not NOT spicy peppers here that i can find.
i went to wendy's today to grab a burger i saw "Spicy Bacconator" sounded baccony and had jalapenos, so cool. i had a cold lately so my lips are RAW i chewed on them a little too.. so i get home and half way through this burger and for the first time from jalapenos my lips are on fire!. and they were actually pretty spicy! i'm going to go get one for breakfast :D

Sounds good I'll have to try it but is there cheese on it? I like Wendy burgers but their processed cheese is way too salty. I guess it's supposed to go well with their unsalted fries.:)

POTAWIE said:
Sounds good I'll have to try it but is there cheese on it? I like Wendy burgers but their processed cheese is way too salty. I guess it's supposed to go well with their unsalted fries.:)

Yeah I am pretty sure there was swiss on it, or white cheese of somekind, and an orange colored cheezy spicey mystery sauce. If memory serves correctly that is.

A friend and I went to wendy's and ordered this burger and the nice guy that I am put a dime sized blob of jersy death on both of them and lets just say I took it alot better than he did.

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
They use Pepper Jack Cheese on the Baconator(or so their commercials and website says) :)

HA!! I knew I wasn't crazy, mine did have white cheese. Whew, I really thought I had gone off the deep end there.

Ok, there is the Baconator and the spicy Baconator.

1. Baconator
Six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb.* patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese, mayo and ketchup for a mountain of mouth-watering taste. Go on, obsess a little.

2. Spicy Baconator
Spice up your day with six delicious bacon strips piled on two 1/4 lb.* fresh, never frozen, burger patties, topped with Pepper Jack cheese, Chipotle Ranch sauce and jalapenos for an added kick.

sounds like a heart attack on bread lol

I hate to do the whole Crocodile dundee thing but...thats not a burger this on the other hand

24022008.jpg

lol
I got a damn tastey smoked jalapenos sauce too lol

its the "Richie Burger"
bun, lettuce, tomatoe, beetroot, fried onion, 130grm meatpattie, bacon, 2 eggs, pineapple two slices of cheese, a potatoe cake (sliced potatoe battered and deepfried, this has no place on a burger other than to make it massive but it works) and bbq sauce

our standard Works burger is this but minus the potatoe scollap/cake.
we sell about 200 works burgers a week. we sell about 10 "richie burgers"
My place is pretty well known for burgers in Brisbane Australia.
we trade about 500 buns a week in a 5 day week.

I was just questioning it because I didnt know what some of the items were. I thought the stuff at the top under the cheese was chicken, guess not :)
beetroot,eggs,pineapple,potatoe cake are strange items for a burger, at least for me it is. whats under the beef patty ?

under the beef is the potatoe cake.
the beetroot is pickled so its tangy and sweet.
Pineapple sliced rings are pretty common on burgers over here but lots of people will ask for no pineapple. a fried egg on a burger is delicous.
try this at home

in this order
meat pattie, fried onion, bacon rasher one fried egg and two slices of cheese bbq sauce
its real good trust me.

Back