• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Spicy Lobster Nacho's

Just got home from a weekend getaway in Gloucester Ma. Found a 6+ lb lobster sat morning walking around the rocks at low tide.
Made Lobster salad for lobster rolls and then cooked up the lump, leg, and knuckle meat with diced jalapenos, diced red oinons and some Death Rain Nitro seasoning. Spooned onto nacho chips topped with fresh salsa and shredded habanero cheddar cheese.

WICKED GOOD!

Took a couple pics but not sure how to upload em.

lobster2-1.jpg

lobster3.jpg

lobsternachos.jpg

Andover-20110717-00141.jpg

Oh man that looks fantastic!
I personally, when used to eat lobsters, a long time ago, liked pan them up in lots of butter, garlic and a little dill.

I am sure they are delicious, but I am not sure I can fully support putting lobster on nachos. I guess I am a purist when it comes to lobster or other luxurious proteins.

I am sure they are delicious, but I am not sure I can fully support putting lobster on nachos. I guess I am a purist when it comes to lobster or other luxurious proteins.

I normally would agree with you. If I had gone and spend 50 bucks of my hard earned dough on that tasty fucker I would have steamed it and ate it with clarified butter. I was feeling a little more creative and since it was free food I didnt feel bad at all. Besides the entire tail went into tradition New England style Lobster rolls(with diced jalapeno).

I normally would agree with you. If I had gone and spend 50 bucks of my hard earned dough on that tasty fucker I would have steamed it and ate it with clarified butter. I was feeling a little more creative and since it was free food I didnt feel bad at all. Besides the entire tail went into tradition New England style Lobster rolls(with diced jalapeno).

Good point, I suppose when it is free you can take some risks. Making me drool talking about lobster rolls with jalapeno.

Back