• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Spicy Pork Vodka sauce over fresh pasta

Time to make a spicy pork vodka sauce with Tito's vodka, our Cayenne Indonesian peppers for heat and a ground spicy pork that when from hoof to grind in less than 48 hours!

7385_1133514186682306_7909900762490470558_n.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Onions much?

Looks good.
Need to use them up :) Really could not taste them, they were sweet onions and the sauces made love to them. 
t0mato said:
That looks fantastic!  What was the heat level like?
For us pepperheads, I'd say around a 3. Very much like a hot Thai dish in most places.
Wicked Mike said:
All kinda speaking my language, man.

I'm thinking crushed honey roasted peanuts and pea shoots for garnish.

That's the thing I love most about interacting with people who really know what they're doing in a kitchen; good food will keep you from being hungry, but great food makes you think.
Thank you sir, I did chiffonade fresh basil as I pulled it from the heat but it got lost once I tasted the sauce and decided over saucing was required for the hot buttery Italian bread I had off to the side. :) I can say, the wife and I were NOT hungry after this!

If he would have said lime wedge we'd know for sure lol... it does look like panang curry...

Do you have sauce left? I like my alla vodka with penne, vodka sauce pizza rocks too. Looks delish.

Back