• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

I can say that Eric's pods are pure :hot: tness. The mystery yellow tastes just like a fatalli too me. The hydro brains are to hot for the everyday chilihead ;) . The choc hab x red hab is delicious. Cannot thank you enough my brotha from the west coast :party:

IMG_3799.jpg

you are welcome! glad you are enjoying the pods, how you like the Choc BHut X yellow 7? its the red-orange pod with slight bumps on it
Nice harvest. Hope my Brain strains will look like this.

How do you like the Devil's tongues? I've got some seeds and planning on growing them next season.

i love the devils tongue red. I love my brain, its got so many pods!

Man after the brain I couldn't eat anymore spice. My butt is on fire this morning. I will report back when my body is up for the challenge :fireball:
Those hydro brains are all oil and placenta bro!!!! :hot:

Man after the brain I couldn't eat anymore spice. My butt is on fire this morning. I will report back when my body is up for the challenge :fireball:
Those hydro brains are all oil and placenta bro!!!! :hot:

there are some i was cutting up yesterday that you could not see any seeds! it was a wall of placenta!

here are a couple pics of the choc bhut, this plant had not produced a single pod since i got it, and it was not growing, then out of the blue a few shoots started growing and pods formed! now there are pods all over it! not all huge but shit ill take little pods over none!
DSC_0022.JPG

my 2 ripening douglah X moruga pods f1or 2 i think
DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

red bhut from big nusery, was 99 cents as it was root bound and looked like it was dying not its got LOTS of pods!
DSC_0026.JPG

and a red bhut flower i got a nice close up of
DSC_0021.JPG

I will send your peppers some inspiration when the rain stops and the color is full. The current ones inside will have too much jet-lag as tired as they are right now.

Happy Early Birthday and Thursday you should have a late Bday present delivered. Sent inspiration in all stages except full green. Enjoy!

Funny how I forgot what else I put in there. I am pretty sure there are Fataliis in there and some other things but not positive. Just sure no weird hybrids, so ID should be easy.

Spongey Spongey Spongey....... my oh my!!!!!! Your plants are beautiful and your pictures are awesome! I am in awe!!!!!!!!! WTG :clap: big hand for you!!!

Back