• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds SRBII Season 2(Cowboy Bhut Seeds)

Howdy all,

Hope everyone had a great x-mas and new year!

For those of you that followed my first season of C red habs im back but due to a new job i dont have time for the 30+ cups i did last year so i decided to give the Bhut and Choco hab seeds that Cowboy sent me a go. I have kept the seeds in the lil zip pouches they came in in a pill bottle in the fridge...I soaked his seeds for about a day in a lid of warm water on top of my fridge then sowed 10 of each in a small plastic tub of soil mix from a old pot from last yr stuck a lid on it and stuck it in the cubbord above the fridge and had 9 of the choco hook and 7 of the bhuts hook i picked 2 of each that i liked and moved them to there own home and have them under 24 hr light in a foil lined tub the 2 choco have started the first true leaves the bhuts should be showin them in a few days

same as last yr log lots of pics to come

hope everyone has a great season

Thanks again to Cowboy for the seeds your Awesome!

:cheers:

Good luck with your season, get those "Bhuts" into the dirt where they belong.....ha
I like those coco habs, especially when they get dehydrated and smoked

Greg

awesome! glad they worked out well for you and glad i could be of help. enjoy!
yup thanks man looks theres a late addition to the bhut u can see the hook in the pics i had picks those 2 to compete looks a theres a late entry to the game
Good luck with your season, get those "Bhuts" into the dirt where they belong.....ha
I like those coco habs, especially when they get dehydrated and smoked

Greg
haha i will be 5 gallon bucket growing again this year...cant wait to make choco hot sauce

Choco Habs

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Bhuts

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

Back