SS Seed Saver Sampler Special + SFRB Fatalii CLOSED

Take your pick from two plates of over twenty C. Chinense varieties, $20 each, includes shipping.
Sample the pod and save the seed.

Also harvested enough Fatalii pods this evening to fill a few SFRBs, $16 each including shipping.

Packages (SFRB) will be shipped tomorrow morning (9-29-12) CONUS only. Payment via PayPal.

Post here what you want then PM me with your shipping info and for payment instructions.

Sale ends tonight at midnight central time.

SeedSaver.jpg

Starting at 12 o'clock on the edge and moving clockwise
7 Pod Brown
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Antilles Fire
Trinidad Douglah X Scorpion (Brown #1)
Trinidad Douglah X Scorpion (Brown #2)
7 Pod Jonah BB
7 Pod Red
7 Pod Douglah (Yellow variant) BB
7 Pod Douglah BB
7 Pod Douglah (Red variant) BB
7 Pod Brain Strain
7 Pod SR strain x Douglah
Fatalii
Bhut Carbon
Turk's Cap
7 Pod Savannah Long
7 Pod Barrackpore

Starting at 12 o'clock in the middle and moving clockwise
7 Pod Orange
Trinidad Douglah X Butch T
7 Pod Burgundy
7 Pod Chaguanas
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate (in the center)

Thanks for looking. :)

Thanks Beaver

A couple of boxes of Fataliis remain.

Anyone have a custom box of pods they want, send me a PM and I'll try to accommodate. Check the grow list in my profile. No pubes yet though.

That's the story of my life with Pubescens SS. lol. I never beat the freeze. I hate it because I really love that species. 2nd year plants I hear do better, but I just don't have the room to overwinter plants like that. It's like this species is bred for California and Germany or something. lol.

Chris

Well, I have harvested pods from first year plants in the past in containers, but this years record heat kinda put a hitch in their get-a-long this season and this is the first year I put them in the garden.

I'll have to plant these varieties again next year to test again in my search for the ideal pube for this climate and hope next summer is closer to the norm.

Fatalii all gone!

Thanks all.

CLOSED

Back