St. Lucia Pepper seed give away (CLOSED!!)

Okay I said I would do this and this is the first drop of 10 seed packs.

There are 10 spots available and please post with your spot number if you want in on this.
Send me a PM and I will provide the shipping info for the SASBE.

Each spot will receive a bag with 3 whole dried St. Lucia bird pepper pods. These peppers grow all over the island and the peppers are eaten and spread by birds hence the name. The pods are readily available in the local market all year long.

Each spot will also receive a bag with 20-30 mixed pepper seeds from peppers grown in St. Lucia and purchased at the local market. The seeds are mixed and include red, yellow and orange scotch bonnets, bonda ma jaques, bird peppers, red and yellow seasoning peppers and also some red and yellow habaneros although habs are not as common in the local markets and will be in a much lower ratio in this mix.

I have enough pods and seeds to do 1 more of these 10 pack give-aways so after this first 10, if you missed out, there will be 1 more sets of 10 going out also.

Good luck!

74D6E280-5A21-497A-A819-87763168437A-7147-0000028A87902DC4_zps9d250174.jpg

Thanks for the offer Dan ! Even though I will appreciate your seeds, I will give you no slack in producing more rat turd peppers.

5 more spots available for the first round.

1. Nigel
2. SanPatricio
3. howardsnm1
4. AmericanHwyFlower
5.BadPants

I replied to the 4 PM's I received so far.

Okay first 10 round is closed. After I get the first 10 SASBE's turned around, then I will open the second group of 10. Thanks everyone for participating.

1. Nigel
2. SanPatricio
3. howardsnm1
4. AmericanHwyFlower
5.BadPants
6. Millworkman
7. Pepperboy64
8. Jamison
9. Chaotianjiao
10. Slimbob

All of round one have gone out and most of the recipients have already gotten their seeds and pods. I had lots of members messaging me to get in on it and I did a lot of on the side shipments so I have enough for only one more round of 10!

As before please post your spot number so that we can keep track of what is open. If you miss out, message and I will see what I have left after this round of 10.

Thanks for participating all and it feels great giving back to everyone who has helped me in the past with seeds.

Good luck!

Back