• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

stc3248, 2013 Grow log, Season's Greetings and Season's End

Well here we go again! Those that saw my grow last year know that I was plagued by virus issues and many other problems, but I was still able to pull off the most amazing grow of my life. By season's end every plant was infected. Some keeled over, but others just kept right on trucking. I learned a ton, and hope to use it to pull off a season without that virus making a repeat appearance. It will be tough. I had huge numbers of pods, and many hit the ground and rotted, so there are sure to be some infected volunteers that show up. My grow this year will be MUCH smaller and focused on the varieties I liked best along with a couple new ones I really wanna try out.

First a couple of my money shots from last year...
P1020323.jpg

gallery_5729_53_989628.jpg

gallery_5729_13_2805551.jpg

gallery_5729_13_3096947.jpg

I plan to use a similar grow setup to start with...here are a couple pics of how it looked...
P1000224.jpg

P1000226.jpg

My setup evolved as the season began. I started with a single t8 shoplight...the two shoplights and ended up with a single row of CFL's down the center hooked into a 4' power strip the the two shoplights angled in from the sides. The light from the sides really seemed to promote growth at the lower nodes...so for this year...
IMG_0650.jpg

I bought some more CFL's Mix of 100w and 75w equivalents. The 100w eq were around $10 for 4 at HD and the 75w were $3 for 6 at COSTCO!!! Also bought some splitters for the sockets and here's what the power strip looks like now...
IMG_0655.jpg

This thing feels like its giving you a sunburn from 6' away...I alternated 100/75 on each side all the way down...Instead of the mylar I am going with foil sided foam sheathing...
IMG_0660.jpg

My "plan" with this stuff is to make the Shelf unit more of a grow tent type setup. Hoping I can use the lights and a small space heater to maintain a constant temp in the mid 80s. I am also going to "try" to use magnetic tape to attach this stuff so access will be easy. We shall see. May get too warm...but easy enough to vent if need be. I am going to try to keep them indoors much longer this year. I put them out to early last year, and some of the late starts that stayed inside until the night time temps were higher passed many of my early starts that were already in the ground.

My final dilemma is the wife says 20 plants...and I have all these awesome seeds! So I am going to see if the wife's # is sort of like the over the counter dosage...the full prescription strength is double, so I am aiming for 40. I will start almost twice that # though so if you're near SD be watching this glog around plant out, I will be getting rid of some plants...
IMG_0656.jpg

Well here is the list for now...If something you sent didn't make it I still have them, and will get to them some day. Momma is already pissed! :rolleyes:

Wilds
Tepin 15 (seed train 2012)
Pequin Chiapas (Griff87)
Bird Aji (Seed Train 2012)
Cumari (Romy6)
PI 438638 (Romy6)

Annuum
Jamaican Hot Yellow (My Seed)
Goat's Weed (My seed)
Explosive Ember (My seed)
Tri-color Variagata (Seed Train 2012)
Numex Centennial (the next seed train)

Pubescens
Ultra Pube PI 585266 (SocalChilehead)
Manzano (farmer's market)

Baccatum
Yellow Aji from Peru (Paul G)

Chinense
Giant Twisted Chocolate Hab (CMPMAN 1974 Via Pr0digal_son)
St Marteen Marigot Mkt Yellow Scotch Bonnet (Pic1)
Jamaica Scotch Bonnet (Pic1)
Belize City Scotch Bonnet (Pic1)
Fatalii (Pulpiteer)

The Supers
Yellow Billy Boy Douglah (SilverSurfer via Coheed via Romy6)
Yellow Cardi Scorpion (Romy6)
Yellow 7 Pot Brain Strain (Unknown Source probably the next seed train???)
Yellow 7 Pot (Pr0digal_son)
7 Pot Brain Strain (Romy6 Had some from Jamie and got some more from PaulG)
7 Pot Congo SR (CMPMAN 1974 via Pr0digal_son)
7 Pot White (SocalChilehead)
7 Pot Monster Infinity (gnslngr)
7 Pot Primo (MGold via PaulG)
Douglah (Pr0digal_son)
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga (Bakers Peppers)
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon (Pr0digal_son)

7 Pot Barrackpore (soon to arrive from DocNrock :dance: )
HP22B aka Carolina Reaper (soon to arrive from DocNrock :dance: )

Ummm...I count 32ish varieties. May scrub a couple off, but may not!!! Thinking I can get by with the Ornamentals and Wilds as long as I keep them small and Bonchi them to look perdy for Momma??? :rofl:

I think I will skip most all of the grocery store available varieties this year so I can grow more of the good stuff...That's if for now everybody! Hope you all have a great season!!!

Shane

Very nice update, Shane. Those chinenses have seriously thick stalks! Nice looking flowers on the TMS, and the White 7 looks very healthy. Hell, they all look very healthy. The neon pots are starting to grow on me, hahaha! Keep it up, bro!

Great update!

They sure look happy.
They look happy? You should see me!!! Haha...Gave them a little Kelp/Shrimp/Compost/Worm Tea yesterday....Just a weak dose for root development...we shall see.

Nice looking plants Shane... I say that every time, but it's true. You've worked hard for them and deserve the chops, but it's getting hard over here to wait for the spring thaw... :hell:
Yeah...looks like you guys got another little dose of winter on the way...it'll be over soon enough. When do you start construction of your hoop house?

Hmmmmm, the pool could make a great subterranean greenhouse if you put the right "lid" on it :)
It would...or a GIANT compost tea maker!!! Bet the neighbors would love that!

Shane another stellar up date mon, love the pictures, especially your featured pepper in most updates, keep her "coming up" brethren :)
»» Foobar2k ::: Paul McCartney - All The Best (1987) - 14 - Coming Up ::: 1:36/3:31 (•••••••••••) ::: 577 kbps ««

So where’s the fuchsia colored pot, you should at least take that one ;)

Cool! Say hola from dat Southern Tropical contention ^_^
Thanks Ramon...Next update I will concentrate on the little ones...I still have a bunch of up and comings that need some attention! Hard not to sit and stare at the big boys though. I'll try to find a Fuchsia planter just for you brother!

Haha, here's my favorite. Everything is looking great, love the close-up of the Goat's Weed. I decided the other week to start a Goat's Weed x Pima Bajo... we'll see how that works out...
Yup...got a couple more wilds I need to move into this corner...but once there, I will start my picking rounds with a handful off these bad boys. Wish I would have had a few more wilds pop...ughhh. I plan to start them real early next year so that I know I'll have plenty of time to get them running. Going to go with some rare wilds if I can get my hands on them...

Nice looking plants.
Thanks Bodeen...they're really kinda growing themselves. I give them too much attention, but I know they don'w need it. Hope to get the drip system installed today and then they really won't need me anymore.

All the plants are looking great Shane!!! I watched the video update but didn't see any manzanos, are you groing any this season? I have about six or so pods on my plant now.

Good growing, Robert
The first plant in the video was a Manzano...I only have one of everything. May end up keeping 2 each Brain, Primo and HP22B The brains and Primos especially because I got them from a couple different sources to see if there is any difference??? Glad to hear you got some going Robert, keep me posted on their progress!

Super cool lighting setup. I couldn't figure out how I was going to do my own until I saw yours. Thank you so much for sharing. Will definitely be following along
Sweet Jandek! I was inspired by a couple designs on here and continue to tweak and peak them to suit my grow...

nice plants man keep it up
Thanks Tyler!

Very nice. What kind of soil do you have them growing in?
Thanks Roper...all of them are in Miracle Grow Moisture Control...

Your plants are outside. In the sun. Outside in the sun. The grass is even green. Outside, green grass and sun. I want to move.
Looking good Shane.

Haha Patrick...Socal has its advantages, but I would really like a little more in the way of seasons...that green grass gets mowed a little less often, but it gets mowed ALL YEAR.

Very nice update, Shane. Those chinenses have seriously thick stalks! Nice looking flowers on the TMS, and the White 7 looks very healthy. Hell, they all look very healthy. The neon pots are starting to grow on me, hahaha! Keep it up, bro!

Thanks Doc! Yours are no slouches either my friend...Only tossed one plant this year...so lucky!

… Thanks Ramon...Next update I will concentrate on the little ones...I still have a bunch of up and comings that need some attention! Hard not to sit and stare at the big boys though.
I wasn’t implying for you to change your modus operandi, I love just what you are doing ^_^ keep dat up mon!

I'll try to find a Fuchsia planter just for you brother! …
ROFLMAO, might look very cool in camouflage if that’s even possible ;)

I agree with everybody else here........outstanding!
I see your weather is unseasonably warm for this time of year. Ya can see it in the photo's of the lush greenery and the liking your plants are taking to it.

Sharpen the snips and pick up some extra bushels cause you're gonna need them.
Chili's on the Goat's Weed already? ...wow

Enjoy your week off......lets just say in the garden.

Thanks Bodeen...they're really kinda growing themselves. I give them too much attention, but I know they don'w need it......

When things are in balance, no work is required.
When things are out of balance, no work will help.

Finally read to the end.

Those are incredible, beautiful, amazing plants.
So, what do you think, O Pepper Wizard of the West, is the key, or are the keys, to growing "Incredible, Beautiful, Amazing" pepper plants?

In other words, how do you arrive at the point where, "....they're really kinda growing themselves" ?

Soil has got to be a biggy,

Photometry?

Hydrology?

No doubt their are a lot of small factors at work, but what would you say are the major mechanics that did the heavy lifting?

Fantastic Grow, Bro
JJJ

Just spent the last hour getting a glimpse of Shane world. Holy containers; beautiful buddy. Just some really great awesome pics along you journey, they belong in a magazine or something.!!
Looks like you have some really nice beds prepped and ready. Hope I get one more chance to take a peak before harvest.

Very Very nice Shane!! I can tell you take a lot a pride in your work.

Cheers - Jeff

Hey Shane what seeds should I look to buy that would be similar to the tepins you powdered-up? You have me so fired-up with this powder that I am planning on making as much as I can, What seeds and who do I buy them from, Brotha?

I wasn’t implying for you to change your modus operandi, I love just what you are doing ^_^ keep dat up mon!

ROFLMAO, might look very cool in camouflage if that’s even possible ;)
Can't find Fuchsia...may have to rattle can one... :rofl:

I agree with everybody else here........outstanding!
I see your weather is unseasonably warm for this time of year. Ya can see it in the photo's of the lush greenery and the liking your plants are taking to it.

Sharpen the snips and pick up some extra bushels cause you're gonna need them.
Chili's on the Goat's Weed already? ...wow

Enjoy your week off......lets just say in the garden.
Thanks Greg, I reviewed last year and we got frost end of March...but that was the exception. Our 90% date was back on the 19th so this year is right on time. Lows still in the 40's for the most part, with a sprinkling of 50-52s mixed in. Had a hard time last year getting pods to stick before June...some of them already have it figured out this time. I think that was due to most of them being in the warmth of the grow room until the first flowers were almost open??? I dunno...BUT I LIKE IT!!! The harvests promise to be good for sure...most of my pods came from my container plants last year+this year I have more containers+bigger containers=???? Here's to hoping the math works like its supposed to!

When things are in balance, no work is required.
When things are out of balance, no work will help.

Finally read to the end.

Those are incredible, beautiful, amazing plants.
So, what do you think, O Pepper Wizard of the West, is the key, or are the keys, to growing "Incredible, Beautiful, Amazing" pepper plants?

In other words, how do you arrive at the point where, "....they're really kinda growing themselves" ?

Soil has got to be a biggy,

Photometry?

Hydrology?

No doubt their are a lot of small factors at work, but what would you say are the major mechanics that did the heavy lifting?

Fantastic Grow, Bro
JJJ
Jessee, I know there is no way I can give you all the ingredients to what I did right...I tried last year to get too fancy with soil, and tried to hard to get them outside before the forecast was solid. I move them inside and out fighting the weather...and in turn moved bugs inside to my grow shelves. This time last year I had major bug, hail and frost damage to most of my plants, and the first signs of the virus that struck my plants were showing up on a couple plants already.

Here goes a stab at it...
The right soil is A#1...but so is the right light. Soil is the biggest cruise factor. My soil has all the nutes needed included so no fancy feeding schedules required. Throwing down as many lumens in the 5000-6500k range was the lighting strategy I went with. Probably overkill, but hey...it worked!!!

Next up would be water and warmth. Water for me is simple...I bottom water when the pots get light. Every plant in the tray may not need water, but bottom watering lets the thirsty ones soak it up, and the ones that have enough don't. The warmth surprised me. I knew keeping the grow room between 80-90 would help growth...but I didn't factor in what the bottom set of lights warming the roots of the upper shelf would do. They sure do dry out quick, but with plenty of water my "Top Shelf" plants grow almost twice as fast as the lower shelf, even though there are more lights on the bottom shelf. I put some seed heat mats under a couple of the bottom shelf trays and guess what...yup faster growth. Each pot up this season on the top shelf only lasted a couple weeks before the roots had filled the pot again. To maintain a constant temp I ran my two shelves on opposite schedules. I can't run them at the same time because they'll trip the breaker anyway...The bottom shelf and the two outriggers over my floor spot run at night when its coldest. There are more lights and therefore more heat in that group, plus they are down low where the temp stays even cooler. I now need to keep the door slightly propped open to keep the temps from spiking over 100 in there.

Aside from those things...watching the roots and giving them more room when they need it would come into play. That can't always be judged by plant size either. Yesterday I potted up my Charapita Yellow which was one of the smallest plants in the 5" pots...the roots were full.

I'd say one thing that trumps all of the above is being willing to listen and ask for advice when needed. I am new to supers and there is a ton of stuff I don't know...so a quick shout to Greg, John, Jamie, Patrick, Jeff, Kevin, Gary, Guru, Paul...the list could (and should) go on...and heed their advice!

So to sum it up...Soil, Light, Water and Warmth.

Just spent the last hour getting a glimpse of Shane world. Holy containers; beautiful buddy. Just some really great awesome pics along you journey, they belong in a magazine or something.!!
Looks like you have some really nice beds prepped and ready. Hope I get one more chance to take a peak before harvest.

Very Very nice Shane!! I can tell you take a lot a pride in your work.

Cheers - Jeff
Thanks for coming by Jeff! Was glad to see your grow up and running this year. I do take pride in my plants for sure...maybe too much. I update too often and fiddle too much, but hey that's me! I lean to the OCD side anyway! No peppers in ground this year...or tomatoes. Well actually just one pepper in a new bed I prepped. Maybe next year if I am confident the soil is clean.

Hey Shane what seeds should I look to buy that would be similar to the tepins you powdered-up? You have me so fired-up with this powder that I am planning on making as much as I can, What seeds and who do I buy them from, Brotha?
Dude...I would go to Judy at pepperlover for them. "Wild Texas Tepin" or something along those lines. I would send you some, but none of the ones I had going from last year popped for me. The Goat's Weed I sent was a major contributor to that powder as well. Good luck...Tepins and Pequins are two of my favorites, couple them with the Goat's weed and they're unbeatable in my book. A little tough to germinate sometimes, so plant more than you need and hope for a surplus...

Here are a few pics...
gallery_5729_82_2159098.jpg

New tea ingredient...Bull Kelp

gallery_5729_82_3835004.jpg

More volunteers...Ughhh. Hard to germ pepper seeds huh...

gallery_5729_82_2308138.jpg

Forgot who told me to keep an eye on the pellets I gave up on the threw out...but here you go! First mystery of the season!

gallery_5729_82_5208703.jpg

Friendly reminder to always double check your containers before cleaning them...

Oh...and Patrick. Green Grass, Sun...and
gallery_5729_82_2994748.jpg

Remember the nons you love? They're doing this...

gallery_5729_82_3315389.jpg

Just for you I will tie this in to peppers...more of these means more peppers allowed by mama. Especially when she comes home from work to some fresh cut for her... :rofl:

All for now folks...I have been working manure into my raised beds for my other veggies and flowers and have released the first couple waves of Lady Bugs...they're doing their job so far, and feeling romantic as well. So here's to hoping that I can go pesticide free this year!

Take care folks...I will catch up on y'alls grows next week, or when I can early in the mornings. I am spending some great time with my Mom and the kids during the day...she spent the day with me yesterday planning and planting some container "nons" as well as weeding some beds. I felt a bit guilty...but she loves it. Unfortunately she got word that they got a freeze at her house in TX and she wasn't there to cover her babies...hope they're OK.

I'll be on when I can!
Shane

Can't find Fuchsia...may have to rattle can one... :rofl:
ROFLMAO, trust me … mama will love it ;)

… I reviewed last year and we got frost end of March...but that was the exception. …
I’m not sure if it was you or Annie but you guys sent another wave our way and we were in the 50’s last night & probably again tonight. Hope you guys get that needed warmth ^_^

…Jessee, I know there is no way I can give you all the ingredients to what I did right...I tried last year to get too fancy with soil, and tried to hard to get them outside before the forecast was solid. I move them inside and out fighting the weather...and in turn moved bugs inside to my grow shelves. … … …
While I did not quote your entire reply, elegantly worded, love your reply and it’s so true …
  • Soil, agreed! Source of one of my problems with my bigga gal :/
  • Luminosity, critical … in our case down here, unless we grow inside, you all have the number of hours advantage till you go outdoors/
  • Water, critical … one of de sources of life ^_^
  • Heat source, I hadn’t given this one too much thought till I tried to start pepper seeds in our winter for the first time this January VS how I had always done before in spring or summer, miserably failed. You couldn’t be more right, great points!
… Here are a few pics ...
Great as usual, keep dem coming brethren!

… New tea ingredient...Bull Kelp …
And you needed my push to go gather it ;) ... I love how my plants look after a good spray of seaweed tea, keep us informed on your results.

… Forgot who told me to keep an eye on the pellets I gave up on the threw out...but here you go! First mystery of the season! …
Always nice to be surprised, ya gotta love it! This morning I noticed a few seeds that popped all on their own under one of my Thai Hot’s, guess I’ll have to post a pic in da glog later.

… Friendly reminder to always double check your containers before cleaning them ...
Cool, nice coloration too, what kind a spider?

Oh...and Patrick. Green Grass, Sun...and Remember the nons you love? They're doing this...
Purdy flowers :)

… Just for you I will tie this in to peppers...more of these means more peppers allowed by mama. Especially when she comes home from work to some fresh cut for her... :rofl:…
Key learning, keep mama happy & we’ll be happy too, WalkGood runs out to cut some fresh flowers before mama comes home from work :D

… I am spending some great time with my Mom and the kids during the day...she spent the day with me yesterday planning and planting some container "nons" as well as weeding some beds …
See key learning above ;) have fun during time off and another great update mon :)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jessee, I know there is no way I can give you all the ingredients to what I did right...I tried last year to get too fancy with soil, and tried to hard to get them outside before the forecast was solid. I move them inside and out fighting the weather...and in turn moved bugs inside to my grow shelves. This time last year I had major bug, hail and frost damage to most of my plants, and the first signs of the virus that struck my plants were showing up on a couple plants already. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Here goes a stab at it...[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]The right soil is A#1...but so is the right light. Soil is the biggest cruise factor. My soil has all the nutes needed included so no fancy feeding schedules required. Throwing down as many lumens in the 5000-6500k range was the lighting strategy I went with. Probably overkill, but hey...it worked!!! [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Next up would be water and warmth. Water for me is simple...I bottom water when the pots get light. Every plant in the tray may not need water, but bottom watering lets the thirsty ones soak it up, and the ones that have enough don't. The warmth surprised me. I knew keeping the grow room between 80-90 would help growth...but I didn't factor in what the bottom set of lights warming the roots of the upper shelf would do. They sure do dry out quick, but with plenty of water my "Top Shelf" plants grow almost twice as fast as the lower shelf, even though there are more lights on the bottom shelf. I put some seed heat mats under a couple of the bottom shelf trays and guess what...yup faster growth. Each pot up this season on the top shelf only lasted a couple weeks before the roots had filled the pot again. To maintain a constant temp I ran my two shelves on opposite schedules. I can't run them at the same time because they'll trip the breaker anyway...The bottom shelf and the two outriggers over my floor spot run at night when its coldest. There are more lights and therefore more heat in that group, plus they are down low where the temp stays even cooler. I now need to keep the door slightly propped open to keep the temps from spiking over 100 in there.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Aside from those things...watching the roots and giving them more room when they need it would come into play. That can't always be judged by plant size either. Yesterday I potted up my Charapita Yellow which was one of the smallest plants in the 5" pots...the roots were full.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I'd say one thing that trumps all of the above is being willing to listen and ask for advice when needed. I am new to supers and there is a ton of stuff I don't know...so a quick shout to Greg, John, Jamie, Patrick, Jeff, Kevin, Gary, Guru, Paul...the list could (and should) go on...and heed their advice! [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]So to sum it up...Soil, Light, Water and Warmth. [/background]

Excellent reply, Shane. I'm gonna stick that one in my Experience folder.

I'm a dye-in-the-wool soil mixer. Don't know why. I buy components and such -just a control issue I guess. :)
But I'm gonna buy a bag of that stuff and try to "reverse engineer" or use it straight from the bag - no tinkering with it- next year.

My germ-station has had some cool nights in the 50°s no doubt and that may stall young plants more than I'd figured. I'm pretty stable on the low end now. 25° over night equals about 80° inside the station -so I think that's OK. One thing I noticed, one of your shelves is you have the them angled or cupped around the plants giving them some side light. That's much more like sunlight than plain overhead light which can cause the plants to shade themselves. Reflector walls help obviously, but I grew another type of plant once a long time ago with vertical fluorescent lamps among them. They went up like skyrockets -like weeds you might say. I'm going to take more pains getting my rainwater up to temperature too -it can't hurt.

+1 on the rattle can Fuschia :)

Zinnias look great. I'm doing some first time this year -purples and greens. I'll just direct sow.

Looks like summer with all that green at your house! Makes me green with envy to be able to get your plants so big already. We have those ugly creepy crawlies here too. I don't know if I would get close enough to get a picture- haha.

Have fun with your mom.

Michelle

Very well said Shane. I only learned this year about the lower light shelves needing more heat than the uppers, but yeah, the heat mats made a huge difference, even with the central air being on in the house...Something about direct contact with the warm surface doing a better job of heating the soil than just warm air...

That black widow did not look so friendly to me...Glad you heeded her warning!

Your chiles and flowers are looking really pretty...Congratulations!

I'm anxious to watch the progress of your Rennies...I've got four of them going, but right now they're fighting off an over-zealous application of copper fungicide, along with my contest Birgit's...Just another tough lesson I hopefully won't need to learn again....

Small update...got most of the drip system up and running.
8596755092_5ab05c6708_b.jpg

Last year I had trouble with the stakes that were supposed to hole the drippers in place, so...

8596755966_e56b55aaf6_b.jpg

I drilled a 5/16" hole in each pot and fed the tubes through. I did this with a few containers I moved late last year and it worked well. In the background you can see the FINALLY nice blue pool! This is my one and only sick plant so far (Yellow Brain)...think just a little waterlogged. I started hardening one of my extras just in case! Still got an extra for you Denniz...but you better hurry. :rofl:

8596753968_2f3b6b6a51_b.jpg

How about a little pod porn!!! Trinidad Scorpion Moruga (Baker's Peppers)

8596753510_bab63c53e9_b.jpg

Yellow Cardi Scorpion (Romy6) several little pods on this plant already!!! So Stoked!

8595650679_92e50921bd_b.jpg

How 'bout some Bonnets mon!!! Couple Belize City Bonnets from Pic1! Thanks Greg, already taking that signature shape!

8596752342_284fb71ae9_b.jpg

Don't think the PI438638 is true... :mope: but I don't care!!! PODS EVERYWHERE!!! :woohoo:

8595648033_2085c936d6_b.jpg

Dad...I thought all this crap was gone for good...ughhh. Porter looking dismayed between the Moruga on the left and 7 Pot Congo SR from (Pr0digal_Son)

8595647337_b7dd0ab333_b.jpg

Porter says "This is a feakin Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon from Pr0digal_Son...I hate peppers... :rofl:

8596757450_f4e28cd6f4_b.jpg

Here are the 4 finalists for the biggest Birgit competition...Two biggest started hardening today...smaller two will stay in the grow room to cook a bit longer...Tallest standing a mere 10" only 18' 2" remaining to the finish line!
8595652557_a89a3a4487_b.jpg

Here they are chillen by the newly blue pool...now to scrub the tile...never ending. Some Gladiolus in the foreground...

Thanks for peekin in on my stuff! Mom and I are almost done with the flower gardens...the cukes and corn are up and running too. Shaping up to be a banner year!

Shane

Back