Stiil Open Are you Interested?

So, is this a giveaway or trade offer? I'm a newb and don't have anything on your want list.

if it is giveaway, i am interested in some seeds to start my growing

1984keen said:
So, is this a giveaway or trade offer? I'm a newb and don't have anything on your want list.

if it is giveaway, i am interested in some seeds to start my growing

GIVEAWAY but if there was somebody to have something I was interested in that would be cool.

Hey Sick I have plenty of Long Red Cayenne seeds from isolated stock. PM me and I'll send em to you for free.

Got mine today. Thanks for including the dried pod! These things are insanely hot!! Do you remember the history of the seed source for this Sick?

Capsicum Select said:
Got mine today. Thanks for including the dried pod! These things are insanely hot!! Do you remember the history of the seed source for this Sick?

Lol sorry for late reply. Haven't been on lately , lol what did u think on the heat of them?lol...honestly idont rember the sourse since I gotten seeds & just grew them lol
Dshlogg said:
I'm in of still available. Beautiful phenotype you have there.
Yeah your in bro just send me a P.M.

Beauty but not a beauty wen eaten lol
maanmaan said:
Hey what's up Anthony. My brown moruga, the one in the ground is loaded with peppers right now.at least 150 peppers

Dam yours has more peppers then mine right nw lol , post up pictures of that tree man lol.

Capsicum Select said:

What you think on. The heat on them? & did u eat the whole half or just a piece?lol

Sick625 said:
What you think on. The heat on them? & did u eat the whole half or just a piece?lol
They have killer heat haha! I just ate a little piece to get an idea of it. Seriously has to be the hottest one I've had. You have quite the momma plant. I have one hook already from the seeds too! It will make some top quality powder. I like the flavor of them dried. Wasn't a fan of the tsmb I had fresh flavor wise. That's all I have to compare it to.

Capsicum Select said:
They have killer heat haha! I just ate a little piece to get an idea of it. Seriously has to be the hottest one I've had. You have quite the momma plant. I have one hook already from the seeds too! It will make some top quality powder. I like the flavor of them dried. Wasn't a fan of the tsmb I had fresh flavor wise. That's all I have to compare it to.
lol yeah the heat doesnt even let it creep up lol it right away starts burning lol .  it does make good powder :hot:

I would like to trade Seeds and Dehydrated pods of the Bhut Jolokia and Carolina Reaper for other super hots. Message me please.

I also have the Yellow Bhut Jolokia and Naga Vipers.

Not thinking I need seeds, but what makes these browns any different than the kind Judy has, because it mentioned your 'own kind' in the OP. I can think of a few people to recommend these to, actually.

cruzzfish said:
Not thinking I need seeds, but what makes these browns any different than the kind Judy has, because it mentioned your 'own kind' in the OP. I can think of a few people to recommend these to, actually.
"JUST PUT THAT BCZ I DON'T WANT PEOPLE CONFUSING IT AS. ONE OF HERS THAT'S WHY I JUST PUT THAT, AS IN OTHER WORDS SOURCE OF SEEDS WEREN'T FROM HER"

Back