• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Strange Facts

ExtremeBurn said:
According to the Newton dictionary the longest word in the world is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon

According to Passow, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon is the most useless word in the world. :lol:

Sickmont said:
Oh, thank God for the internet and cut and paste

Everything I've typed so far is from memory...except pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon... you better believe I'm not retyping that long ass word. :lol:

imaguitargod said:
Everything I've typed so far is from memory...except pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon... you better believe I'm not retyping that long ass word. :lol:

and what a great word it is :lol:

not my favorite, if i drink beer its usually Mick lite or rolling rock, I've recently been drinking that stella however Rum drinks trump beer 9 to 1

This just makes me think....what the hell were the early setlers of Ohio doing to get some of these laws???????? :shocked:

In Ohio the following laws exist:

if you ignore an orator on Decoration Day to such an extent as to publicly play croquet or pitch horseshoes within one mile of the speakers stand, you can be fined $25.

it is illegal to get a fish drunk. (how the hell would ya get a fish drunk??)

it is illegal to hunt for whales on Sunday. (where the hell you gonna hunt whales in OHIO??????????)

Back