Stuck in mobile mode! HELP!!!!

Hey Boss, last night I was using the IP.Board app using the mobile version and today on my laptop I can't get out of the mobile version. I have cleared my cache, tried a hard refresh using the F5 and everything else I could think of. I even tried to go to the full version on my IPhone and it would just return to the top of the page still in mobile. The only way for me to get to the Full version right now is to sign out. Thanks

RM I am having same issue with my phone and Scovie is having same issue with his ipad. Boss has been trying to sort it out since yesterday morning.... hopefully its better soon.

Okay, the fix is in the next version. You'll have to wait, probably a few days.

RM, do you have the latest iPhone app? Just wondering if that (null) will be fixed.

Not sure how to check the version or version date on the IP.Board app. That said I'm good about making updates when I get the push notice. If you can tell me how to check it though I'll be glad to do so and let you know.

In mobile click on chat...as chat is loading touch full version. Then click X Leave and you get main site. Works atleast til the new build comes out. Clearing cache does nothing for me. I am using 2.3.5 Gingerbread and also Android 4.0 ICS. I'm guessing most folks are using IckPhones. Not sure if this will work for you guys.

Actually the one time it worked I did do chat thing. Thanks will keep doing it until button at the bottom works again :)
PS. No ickphones here.... droids ONLY!!!! :D

I've been stuck in mobile mode as well for about a month. I clear history and cache a few times a day already so I doubt that is a problem. Hopping in circles only helped to make a few boards squeaky and loose.

I am using a Droid 2.

Edit: I tried the trick of going into chat and then click full site which has worked after a few attempts.

No I did a quick fix just don't select mobile again, yet.

Hey boss, I don't use the full site to often just for chat, check profiles, or if there's content that is no longer "new" and want to get to a specific page, and even these aren't to often. But when I saw you say it was fixed I tried going onto the full version from the mobile version and it still didn't work. So then I cleared my cache and data then resigned in. Sadly it still doesn't work. It doesn't affect me much but when the Mrs. Stops driving she'll want to get her THP fix.
Thanks
Aaron

Back