• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Stuff your kids break

Meh laptop... sweet! Good job son!

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

Actually, my 2 year old ripped off a buncha keys while I was at work. Was kinda bummed when my wife told me- pretty funny now.

Don't know why I put this in the fun zone- meant to do lounge...

oh my bad. didn't look at it very well.

if they weren't ripped apart completely i think you can put them back on. :beer:

:lol: let's file them under "ripped apart completely"... lotta random broken pieces- my uncle says he can fix it, but I've heard that one before... :beer:

I'd be :beer: too. holy moly. I would have had a heart attack, but I'm an old fart with my oldest having just turned 40 and forgot the forgiveness of early parenthood.

While I don't have kids I had the next best thing. A mischievous dog. A great dane to be exact. She ruined my new hockey equipment. Smart enough to take her muzzle off. Find and destroy her collars. Chewed the electic chord that was heating my snake house. Which ended up killing 1000$ of reptiles. Over 500 dollars worth of shoes. Ceasar Milan couldn't have helped. She's fine now........she's lucky i've invested so much into her ass or it'd be the way of ole yellor for her. ;)

My twins have broken two of my cell phones now. The first one was a Sony Ericsson w580i....fairly new, and they dropped it on the kitchen floor. It flew into several pieces, and they then put it back together and acted like nothing had happened......

The only problem was that they forgot to re-hook the LCD screen. I didn't figure this out till I had already bought a new Sony Ericsson c905a.

This phone met the same fate as the last one (dropped on the kitchen floor)....only this time they damaged the 8.1 MP camera. It now only takes blurry photos.....

.....it's less than a month old.

Back