Stuffed Jalapenos ?!? All Right!!!

I have one of those chile grills shaped like an armidillo. Loved it at first but then my peppers were either too small or too big to fit the holes right. But wait...news flash! Habs might work...
more news at 11.

Cheers, TB.

I'm lazy...I go to the grocery store and buy a box of Jalapeno 'poppers' and bake them. 10 mins.later...I have stuffed peppers...stuffed with either cheddar cheese or cream cheese:) not as hot or as good I am sure as home made. But man it is easy and they are good!

FlaHotPep said:
I'm lazy...I go to the grocery store and buy a box of Jalapeno 'poppers' and bake them. 10 mins.later...I have stuffed peppers...stuffed with either cheddar cheese or cream cheese:) not as hot or as good I am sure as home made. But man it is easy and they are good!

We started a thread somewhere about how terrible those store bought poppers are. They taste vinegary and no real heat:(

i likes QuadShotz gonna try that recipe with jalapeno gigantica to thx printed of and waiting for my peppers in a few months time:)

Thanks!

At it's simplest....just 1/2 'em lenthwise, scoop 'em out, fill with cream cheese or whatever, and bake until bubbly. That's it!

Natch, ya can add bacon, smoked cheese, other flavors, use other peppers..it's a basic kinda thing you can mess with anyway you like. :D

-Q

They look awesome.

Ive got to try these, as far as Im aware, eating them like this is just not even heard of here in Australia.

I like all kinds of poppers but these bishop's crown peppers make things easy. Not too hot but that's easy to take care of with the stuffing:mouthonfire:

These were made with goat's cheese and bacon and grilled till warm.

The wife and I bought one of those years ago, probably different brand. We cook the bacon a bit first before we top the peppers with it. We suff them with King crab and cheese, halibut and cheese, salmon and cheese, smoked salmon and cheese, and bacon and cheese. I have done serranos before too. Just gotta use an extra toothpick to keep 'em from falling through the holes. They are a little too thin for the holes. Would love to try habaneros, I think that the cooking and the cream cheese will tame it enough to be where you could eat a bunch without it being too much of an ordeal. Maybe try some for the next party?

Back