• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

SUNDAY NFL CONTEST

Here's the deal.Sunday 2 NFL playoff games.New England vs Denver and Carolina vs Arizona.The winner gets to choose 15 seed varieties.I will give an award to the 2nd and 3rd place contestants.It's easy guess combined total score for both games.You can be under or over.Just be the closest for both games combined score and win.The second and third closest guesses win 6 seed packs of their choice.In the event of a tie we have to go to a tie breaker.Total rushing yards combined for BRADY-MANNING-NEWTON-PALMER without going over.Seed packs will contain approximately 4 seeds.I believe this is a great way to add to your 2016 grow.The only requirement is you must have a minimum of 25 posts.HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER.I will try to monitor all guesses but if there are duplicate guesses first post will win.Entry deadline is 8:00am sunday morning pacific.Now to the seeds:

BAD BRAINS
BBM
BMM
BHUTLAH PL
BOC
BORG 9
BORG 9 CH.
BRAZILIAN GHOST RED
CAROLINA REAPER
DEVILS BRAIN
GATOR JIGSAW
JAYS PGS
KING NAGA
KRAKEN
KRAKEN RED
MA DAISY CUTTER
MA DAISY CUTTER ORANGE
MA WARTRYX
NAGABRAIN RED
PINK TIGER
PEACH NAGA
SRTSL
TS MORUGA CARAMEL
TS MORUGA MUSTARD
TS MORUGA RED
TS MORUGA UV
TS MORUGA X BBG7
TS SUNRISE
WHITE NAGA
NAGA VIPER

007 ORANGE
7JPN
BB DOUGLAH YELLOW
BRAIN STRAIN CH PL
BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW
BBG CH.
BBG RED
BURGUNDY7
CARAMEL7
JONAH7
JONAHS YELLOW BRAIN
LAVA CH
LAVA YELLOW
LUCY
MADBALLZ CH
PRIMO
PRIMO YELLOW
SB7J
WHITE7

Once again good luck to all!!!

Jake1234_87 said:
I guess 81 points total for both games. Is the seed giveaway us only?
All members are invited to play.I just your post and you also need to choose a tie breaker for total rushing yds for the qb Brady-Manning-Newton-Palmer.
rghm1u20 said:
My guess is 95 points.
Nice guess you also need to choose a tie breaker

mpicante said:
All members are invited to play.I just your post and you also need to choose a tie breaker for total rushing yds for the qb Brady-Manning-Newton-Palmer.

Nice guess you also need to choose a tie breaker
Did it, one post before your post quoted here.

Back