auction Super hot pod auction with extras. SFRB

I usually give these away,but I am racking up a hefty bill procuring seeds for 2013. My intentions are not to get rich or pull the wool over anyones eyes. This is strictly to put a dent in my seed bill. Whatever I get I get. Below are some of the pods I will be filling SFRB's with. These are not the only pods that will be involved,I will try to get more pictures up if I can get a minute.There will be plenty of "extras" in the form of rare seeds and possibly some powders. I assure you, whatever the winning bid is,you will get more than what you paid for. This contest is for lower 48 states only. These pods were all picked within the last 2 hours and will ship as soon as the post office opens. Every box I have shipped this year has arrived in two days. Even packages I sent to the west coast. *Please no begging in PM for free pods to review* I will be doing more free giveaways and you will have your chances to win. If you want to PM me for side offers on certain pods, feel free to do that. 11:00 pm 9/4/12 is the deadline. Starting bid $10. Incriments of $1.
2012-09-03_20-06-40_959-1.jpg

2012-09-04_17-58-36_845-1.jpg

2012-09-04_18-00-52_746-1.jpg

2012-09-04_17-55-11_680-1.jpg

Giant Twisted Chocolate Habanero (cmpman1974) I have big hands. These pods average 20 grams. I've had some get 30. Big plant and super prolific.
2012-09-04_19-51-38_430.jpg

Green Scorpion (junglerain) & Zanahoria Triangulo beautiful plant. Rare chinense.
2012-09-04_19-50-14_481.jpg

I will throw in some seeds 10-20 of each.

Not Black Naga Mean Spiked Red Cross (cmpman1974)
C.Praetermissum These plants get huge!
7 Pot Congo SR (cmpman1974) rare
Douglah
Butch T Scorpion
Random annuum seeds also

All I ask is that you give credit to the growers of these varieties and please grow these out for a year before you trade or sell them.

Do we choose what the boxes are composed of or do u randomly fill with the pods pictured?

If you win you can pick what you want.

I can attest that his pods are GREAT. Very large, top quality. You won't be disappointed!! I'm thrilled to see you got beautiful monster pods on my Huge Chocolate Twisted Habanero!! I always have fond memories of that variety as it was one of my first acquired. I guess those things stick with you!

Chris

I can attest that his pods are GREAT. Very large, top quality. You won't be disappointed!! I'm thrilled to see you got beautiful monster pods on my Huge Chocolate Twisted Habanero!! I always have fond memories of that variety as it was one of my first acquired. I guess those things stick with you!

Chris

Chris, I will grow those plants til I can't grow anymore. Huge elephant ear leaves on them. Pods growing along stems like brussel sprouts and side branches shooting up out of the center to 5' high!!!!

yea very hughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pods! Thanks! what are the long yellow pods in the 1st picture? do you have a full list of the pods that will be available for the winning bidder to choose from, i can name most in the pic just wondering if any others that are not picture available..

Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon
Zanahoria Triangulo
Not white 7 pot... Those are the huge ass pods in the pic with yellow 7 pots
Naga Morich
Dorset Naga
Green scorpion (junglerain)
Giant Twisted Choco Habanero (cmpman1974)
Yellow Bedder..... Cayenne looking pods
7 pot primo
7 pot brain strain
7 pot yellow sr

And the seeds I mentioned earlier.... I also forgot to mention that shipping is included.

Back