• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

tv Super hot Video: The Spicy World of Pepper People Trailer

Docuseries, 10 parts, all available on Monday Jan 22nd 2024 on Hulu.

Jan 22nd is Wilbur Scoville's birthday. And also our son's birthday (salsakid)

Lots of familiar faces in the trailers.

Heartfelt Thanks...And Sorry For The Delay.​
4c5d47_21008360fc1f45c09ce4962c87b87692~mv2.jpeg
Hey, my friends!

I want to start by personally thanking everyone for the overwhelming support y’all have shown me, my family, and our business, Primo’s Peppers. We’re truly humbled and honored that so many of you are adding more spice to your life with our products. Having the opportunity to share our creations with you and our story with those who watched the Hulu series, Superhot: The Spicy World of Pepper People, is what it’s all about.

We’re working quickly to fill the orders we’ve received this past week, but we want to be transparent in saying there may be delays in getting them to you as fast as we would like. This is because we put together each package ourselves with the same love and care we put into our products!

So, with that being said, we want to express our deepest appreciation once again for everyone’s patience, understanding, and for joining and being part of the Primo Pepper family! Here’s to the future!

With love and spice,
Troy, Kara, and Hudson​

Docuseries, 10 parts, all available on Monday Jan 22nd 2024 on Hulu.

Jan 22nd is Wilbur Scoville's birthday. And also our son's birthday (salsakid)

Lots of familiar faces in the trailers.
Salsalady, have you watched the entire series and what are your thoughts?

Back