• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

super id

I know its too early to tell exactly what it is, got it from a super mix last year.... any way to tell if its a bhut, scorpion, 7 pot, naga or brain strain from this? It doesnt look like the few pods from my butch t last year, but only two really had the scorpion look and tails, so.... leaves dont look similar, either.... Attempting to overwinter without cutting it back.... keeping it in the garage at night and moving it outside during the day for sun....
Standard white flower, leaves
not sure if the curling is normal or from watering.... it wilts in the sun after a few hours being in the cup, not normal compared to being in the ground.... some nodes only have/had one bud while others had up to 4....

Can't help you on what typem it is, but the fast wilting is do to the small container you have it in, which appear to be solo cup.  That thing is most likely sucking up more water than that little bit of soil can retain for more than a very short time.  Step it up to at least a gallon container if you have some, which will help a lot

Browning said:
Can't help you on what typem it is, but the fast wilting is do to the small container you have it in, which appear to be solo cup.  That thing is most likely sucking up more water than that little bit of soil can retain for more than a very short time.  Step it up to at least a gallon container if you have some, which will help a lot
I wasn't planning on it having a pod, I didn't see it until I got it in the cup.... and then I wasn't expecting it to keep the pod 3 weeks later after being pulled from the ground.... we had a threat of frost that didn't happen, I would have left it in the ground....
I have a bigger container, slightly bigger than one gallon, but I don't kbow when ill get around to getting it moved again....

No way to rule out what it isn't, at least?

Back