wanted Super Noob looking for some seeds

Hello guys I'm new to not only THP but growing peppers themselves. I'm trying to put together a nice collection. So here is what I'm looking for. (Just so you know ahead of time I don't really have anything to trade as of yet)

I would love to get some
- Billy Biker Jalapenos
- Brazilian Starfish
- Red Savina Habanero
- Jamaican Hot Chocolate
- any type of 7 Pod
- Peter Pepper
- Scotch Bonnet
- Fatality I mean Fatalii

I'm really looking for donations but I'm willing to pay too. :pray:

Thanks guys.

Do you have anything too trade?Be glad to help as i`ve been doing but what cha got? let me know if I can. Rich

Right now I only have store bought seeds. Sweet Banana, Jalapeno, Long Thin Cayenne, Orange Habs. I'm still waiting to see if what I bought from 9greenbox.com was actually Bhut Jolokia and White hab seeds. I only have some white hab seeds left tho. So not too much at the moment. :(

i will trade you some white hab for my fatalii just have to give me a little bit they havent come in yet i started growing late

That sounds good WonderTwin. Just let me know when. :)

Now the white habs I haven't gotten to fruit yet so I don't know if I got ripped off or not. Just a warning. If you want to wait for mine to fruit I'll need some time too.

That sounds good WonderTwin. Just let me know when. :)

Now the white habs I haven't gotten to fruit yet so I don't know if I got ripped off or not. Just a warning. If you want to wait for mine to fruit I'll need some time too.

sounds good since i am not one hundred percent if mine are the more orange devils tongue or the pure yellow fatalii

Back