Superbowl Contest - LDHS-style

I shared your post announcing the contest.  You want us to share our prediction?  I want to do it right. :) There is a fabulous prize on the line and I am down to my last bottle of Pink.

Husker21 said:
I shared your post announcing the contest.  You want us to share our prediction?  I want to do it right. :) There is a fabulous prize on the line and I am down to my last bottle of Pink.
Nope - you're good! Just a general reminder. :cheers:

I made my guesses.  Is this a cumuilative thing like total points + total yards for each player = whatever number?  That's the way it reads to me.

Oh and do NOT get excited by watching people eat hot dogs.

JayT said:
I made my guesses.  Is this a cumuilative thing like total points + total yards for each player = whatever number?  That's the way it reads to me.

Oh and do NOT get excited by watching people eat hot dogs.
Correct - cumulative yards for each QB. :)

Well LD, time to finish this one up.

What were the winning particulars? :)

DownRiver said:
Well LD, time to finish this one up.

What were the winning particulars? :)
Oops - sorry, I figured folks were following on the FB page...

Here's my post from last night:

OK! If my calculations are correct, Helene Bochow Chatterjee has won the 7-pack of sauce + either a t-shirt or women's tank top (her choice!) - woohoo!

Helene guessed:
Brady 266 (off by 62, Brady had 328 total)
Wilson 229 (off by 57, Wilson had 286 total)
Patriots win 29-26 (score off by 3, they won 28-24!)

Awesome job Helene! Please send me a message with an address to ship everything to, and a preference of shirt size/style! If you get that to me by tomorrow at 8 AM PT it'll go out tomorrow!

You can see the shirts on my webpage here:
http://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/collections/apparel

Congratulations!

Thanks for playing everyone!

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott
Her sauce & shirt went out this AM!

Thanks for playing everyone!

JayT said:
Pretty sure if you just took the numbers and not the names of the quarterbacks, I would have won.  I had them damn near spot on, but opposite. :lol:

And you had the wrong team winning too, with the opposite scores. 

So yeah - real close. :rofl: 

Back