• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Superbowl XLIV Trash Talk....

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
OK you Who Dat' lovers...

Colts gonna romp....

final Score 37-24 Colts...

GO

100_0158.jpg

i'm going 34 - 17 Colts. Manning ain't gonna make any Favre mistakes in this one. Saints got a lucky break last game, but that's where their luck is gonna run out!

Colts shutem down first series

umhuh...theres 3 of that 13

umhuh theres 10 of that 13

colts looking good. Manning on his game is an unstoppable machine. Saints just can't keep up. Only 1st quarter, but Saint's already looking in a world of trouble.

Ballzworth said:
colts looking good. Manning on his game is an unstoppable machine. Saints just can't keep up. Only 1st quarter, but Saint's already looking in a world of trouble.

Your right about the "its only the first quarter" thing. ANYTHING can happen from now till the end of the game. Like just now, Colts giving the Saints 15 yards and a first down on a penalty just now.

ok...its still cool....colts by 7 but its fixin' to be by 14....

Manning is eating them up...Breeze will hit his stride about middle of the 3rd quarter then its game on if they ain't to far behind by then

AlabamaJack said:
OK you Who Dat' lovers...

Colts gonna romp....

final Score 37-24 Colts...

I just don't see it.......10-6 at half time and the Saints looked good in the 2nd quarter, real good. heck I think they might just pull it off.

well Saints picked things up a bit. showing some strength in the 2nd quarter. We got a game going on!! I'm surprised with the low scoring though.

yup....all Colts first quarter, all Saints second quarter...that 13 I was talkin' about looks like it might be in jeopardy...

both defenses are playing pretty dang good....

stupid penalties has cost both teams...

It's been on my TV but I've been on here and eating AJ's salsa so I didn't pay attention at all. Will now.

Yes I can eat and watch but I was quickfire reviewing it for him. :)

Hehe yeah right I hate that sh*t. This one may finnnnishhh wellllllll hmmmm.

MAN, THE WHO ROCKED IT......I had my boze system up to 9%5 and the wlls were shakin''....excellent half time show...

well, my 37-24 is out the window...

I am leanin' towards 31-30 colts...figurin' both quarterbacks will get 3 TDs in the second half...

Back