• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Suppose to be a Jay's peach ghost scorpion?

moruga welder said:
That sucks ! But on the bright side hows the flavor / heat ?  if you'd like i got some true seeds i can send you a few .    :onfire:
The flavor is a little sweet and very tiny citrus. It also has some heat. I only eat the tip of the tail fresh. A friend of mine make's killer sour dough bread. I gave her some of my jalapeno's for a bacon, cheese, pepper one. If the most beautiful woman in the world didn't already have claim to me. I would have seriously have thought about proposing after trying the first slice. It is good stuff!! She is going to do a couple loaf's with it and a couple with a 7pot douglah. 

Moroga I will pass on those seed's this time. I would love some of those brown bumpy crosses you grew this year.

primal13 said:
The flavor is a little sweet and very tiny citrus. It also has some heat. I only eat the tip of the tail fresh. A friend of mine make's killer sour dough bread. I gave her some of my jalapeno's for a bacon, cheese, pepper one. If the most beautiful woman in the world didn't already have claim to me. I would have seriously have thought about proposing after trying the first slice. It is good stuff!! She is going to do a couple loaf's with it and a couple with a 7pot douglah. 

Moroga I will pass on those seed's this time. I would love some of those brown bumpy crosses you grew this year.
these guys ?
IMG_5418.JPG

IMG_5416.JPG

Back