free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

Yes we are, and yes it does! In the short time I've been on this forum, I've seen more people willing to help out another with info, advice, and just about anything which I haven't seen in ages. Most of the other forums I'm on, with my other hobbie, passion, of obssions whatever you want to call em, people would reather try to take advantage of others vs helping and I've left most of them for that reason. i'm from the older school of thought, if some one helps you out, pay it back or forward to some one else and life will treat you right., Thanks again hopefully I'll be able to help you in the future.

glad too hear your getting what you need, i have had the same experiances myself these guys are great!!

sad shame that there are people out there that take advantage of others, they dont seem to realize that that type of like choice is very destructive and in the end your left empty handed because guess what?? people catch on to that behavior after awhile and you end up friendless and left empty handed, people get sick of it. i stopped being friends with someone like that years ago
im not loking for anything in return,but yes pay it forward to someone who needs it, when you see someone in need just extend a hand of friendship and give

thanks yuor friend Joe

Joe, I planted your seeds on 2/22 and today i had seedlings popping out. I got pumped up man. Its going to be a good year!

Thanks
John

Thanks Joe,

The SASBE is going out in the mail today.. I threw in some extra baggies for you in case there's some forgetful people out there...

Can't wait for this season to start!!!

Thanks Joe,

The SASBE is going out in the mail today.. I threw in some extra baggies for you in case there's some forgetful people out there...

Can't wait for this season to start!!!

thanks there yours your friend Joe

Hi Joe, I'd like to check out some of your seeds, and it looks like you've still got a few lying around. SASBE en route :)

Thanks!

Hey Joe!

Good my seeds in the mail Today! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Just thought I'd stop in real quick and give you a huge thank you, for the seeds, and all that you do for us members of the Forums, especially the noobs like me!

Keep an eye on my glog for updates with these seeds. I'm off to the big box to get some starter mix to start these babies tonight! Can't wait! :D

Hey Joe!

Good my seeds in the mail Today! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Just thought I'd stop in real quick and give you a huge thank you, for the seeds, and all that you do for us members of the Forums, especially the noobs like me!

Keep an eye on my glog for updates with these seeds. I'm off to the big box to get some starter mix to start these babies tonight! Can't wait! :D

you are very welcome

and thanks i just love to help

your friend Joe

Back