• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Surprise Visitor lol

My dogs killed a coon the other night, possums and coons will dig your plants up looking for worms or stinky stuff that you may have used for mulch.

My dogs killed a coon the other night, possums and coons will dig your plants up looking for worms or stinky stuff that you may have used for mulch.

Ohhh hell naw. I was out in my back yard and our fence is garbage so I saw a possom just run straight in front of me to the vines. It was raining decently so I think he took shelter. I allowed it. That bastardo better not uproot my douglah or any plant I swear to god lol

Peppers haven't grown and I'll move from this location next week (to college campus) , but lol, I wouldn't mind giving it a butch T. If the sucker can handle it, then he deserves more >:D

Reactions: nee
KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE :flamethrower:

Sorry, I absolutely hate opposums. Never have figured out where that whole "playing possum" saying came from. Every time I run across one it seems to want to go on the attack, hissing and charging. I guess they hate me as much as I hate them!

Lmao. The possom woke me up at 1:30. It was crawling outside on my fence posts on top of vines. Back and forth like three times.

Back