• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Sweet Cali Wonder

I had complaints about me only getting hot peppers, so I got some of these to satisfy the sissies in the house. :crazy:

DSC_9474.jpg

DSC_9475.jpg

That's a good choice for a bell pepper, not the earliest but produces all season, I been growing them for ages and I like the fact that it is thick walled and has 4 lobes on the bottom, that makes it easy to stuff it in upright position, the pepper supports itself,
As far as other sweet bells go, I also enjoy growing the "King of the North" and "Early Wonder", they both produce early, which helps where I live and they also ripen red fairly soon,....but my all time favorite is the "Big Bertha" I once had a plant that grew close to 5ft and some of the peppers were 7/8" long...

Good luck with the grow,
Greg

That's a good choice for a bell pepper, not the earliest but produces all season, I been growing them for ages and I like the fact that it is thick walled and has 4 lobes on the bottom, that makes it easy to stuff it in upright position, the pepper supports itself,
As far as other sweet bells go, I also enjoy growing the "King of the North" and "Early Wonder", they both produce early, which helps where I live and they also ripen red fairly soon,....but my all time favorite is the "Big Bertha" I once had a plant that grew close to 5ft and some of the peppers were 7/8" long...

Good luck with the grow,
Greg

Thanks Greg,

This is my first time growing pepper of any kind. Much failure in the beginning due to my dog eating everything all the time. I'm hoping these will all survive a bit better. I'm probably going to bonsai one and see how it does.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Back