Taking stock on shipped orders.

Guys and gals.The people I shipped to this year that I did not here from I hope the box you ordered was to your approval.I generally try to contact all of you to make sure things were good to go.I don't sell enough that I can't contact each and everyone who got a box,even the free boxes I check up on.Any problems or suggestions,Pm me or put a thread in my glog.
The  last thing I want is an unhappy  fellow pepper friend.
    I do have 2 pulls left{10-9--and 10-16) but will not be putting up a "classified"
I have about 1500-or so that I will be drying or sending to people that Pm me with their request.(smart people that contact source personally  :shh: )You all have a good idea of what I have and if you need a few to help close out your year,Please feel free to get ahold of me for pick of the litter.

thank you so much people for helping me enjoy the 2016 harvest..

Randy Pappas

Pics from this morning.

Going to be a shame to watch the entire top 4ft of my plants that flowered and podded(green) be compost because of my little temperature problem I will be having. :confused:

DSCF0845.jpg

DSCF0846.jpg

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

tctenten said:
You are the man Randy.  Congrats on another great year!   Will you be home this week?  After all you have sent out, it is time to start receiving some packages.   
Thank's Terry.That's how I survived when I started,Wonderful people such as yourself>>Jamie-Dew""and many others sent me care pkg.

randyp said:
Pics from this morning.

Going to be a shame to watch the entire top 4ft of my plants that flowered and podded(green) be compost because of my little temperature problem I will be having. :confused:

attachicon.gif
DSCF0845.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSCF0846.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSCF0847.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSCF0848.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSCF0853.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSCF0856.jpg

Thank's Terry.That's how I survived when I started,Wonderful people such as yourself>>Jamie-Dew""and many others sent me care pkg.

I hear ya there Randy ! gonna get down in the low 40 's tonight , lots of green full size pods gonna be exterminated .  

Back