• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Talon, Jersey Death + Mad dog 357 with bullet

Hey people! Long time no write lol.

Been away burning those who dare to call them selves hot sauce handlers lol.

I meant to review the above a long while back and only just remembered. So thought I'd do it all in one thread.

First to the Talon!

Wow! One hot sauce right here people, I'm sure you know. Very nice taste it has to be said. The Burn is pretty intense. IT creeps up on you. You feel it after a few seconds and for the next 10 secs or so it intensifies. And remains for a short while.

Jersey Death!

Can't get over that extract/metallic taste I'm afraid. Certainly has potential to be a nice taster otherwise. Just for me that extract taste ruins what could be a damn nice tasting sauce. Bur is a bit more then the Talon. It hits harder, burns for longer.

Mad dog 357 with bullet keyring!

Well, YUK! I don't like this sauce one bit! The flavour is not nice in my opinion, it tastes more metallic then the JD it burns extremely hot lol, and for a long time!

Funny story time :lol:

I was at work and found on the table some Jamaican Hot Sauce. Asked whose it was and then tried some. A tingle if that on the tongue.
Enter 2 other dudes. The owner of the sauce and someone else.

"Oh yeah thats not hot, I can handle hotter, way hotter" they told me. Famous last words lol

I told them I'd bring in 3 of my hot sauces and if they could handle the milder one of the 3 I'd by them lunch lol.

So the next day I took in the above 3 sauces.
I was met with "Which ones the hottest"
I showed them the mad dog and said "that one, But you wanna start with the mildest"

Did they listen? NO pmsl.

They both proceeded to pour a spoonfull of the mad dog onto their tongues lol. The reaction was something out of a cartoon. They both went red, started to sweat, tears in eyes, panting etc etc lol. I swear I saw smoke departing from their ears and could hear a faint sound of a train horn lol. :hell::whistle:

After 30 mins they came back to try the talon. Same reaction lol.

Heh, that's one of the best ways to get people to stop saying they can "handle anything" ^.^

I'm actually looking into picking up some Talon, it sounds pretty good...I'll have to pick up a credit card somewhere along the line though if I want any chance of getting some real hot sauces! =P

I just love surprising people like that. Since I keep JD in the truck, I add it to all food when I eat out. Still not completely satisfied with it, EXCEPT at Arby's when I mix it with Horsey Sauce. Metalic taste is gone and the heat is in!:shocked:

Back