• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Tango Uniform Jalmundo

I think this little Jalmundo is not going to make it. :mope: Any thoughts? I can always start another seed.

2u6zeon.jpg

Also the T Scorp is getting a little yellow.

98gk2b.jpg

It isn't shriveled, so I would guess that it can recover. I've had similar seedlings like that make full recoveries. Getting them out of strong light and giving them a little rest, and watering them if they need usually brings them back for me.

Although, it looks like you may be overwatering from those pictures, imo, judging but the yellowing and leaf curl.

If it were me, I would probably start a backup just in case...

+1 on the watering. I'd still hold onto the little bugger. When you are ready to transplant them into a garden or container, just bury that one a little deep and eventually he'll straighten right up.

for the Jalmundo, i would prop it up with a support like a toothpick or thin stick, then i would add more soil around the plan, give him a little shot of epsom salt and put some lighting directly overhead.

for the scorpion, is that some form of fuzzies on the soil? i would just leave it alone and i mean leave it alone completely, no water, no misting, maybe blow gentlely on it(just to make you feel like you are doing something). see what happens in a couple of days.

There has been some mold on top of the soil. They haven't been on the water mats for 3 days or so and I lightly stirred the very top of the soil to let it dry out better. Plus they are on the fan a couple hours a day now also.

Using Hoffman's that AJ recommended and have given them a couple of doses of fish/kelp liquid (1/2 tsp. to a quart of bottom water). I'm gonna pick up some Botanicare nutes tomorrow (Liquid Karma and ProGro).

for the Jalmundo, i would prop it up with a support like a toothpick or thin stick, then i would add more soil around the plan, give him a little shot of epsom salt and put some lighting directly overhead.

for the scorpion, is that some form of fuzzies on the soil? i would just leave it alone and i mean leave it alone completely, no water, no misting, maybe blow gentlely on it(just to make you feel like you are doing something). see what happens in a couple of days.

I added more mix and stood the little Jalmundo back up, so well see.

Hey thanks everybody for the responses, this place is great.

How often do you water them? Might want to let them wilt slightly before you give them water just to be safe.

Maybe a weak peroxide solution for the mold too...

Yeah man I am all for fish liquid, the first time I used it on my plants they all hardened up like 14 year old boys at a peep show.

I think this little Jalmundo is not going to make it. :mope: Any thoughts? I can always start another seed.

2u6zeon.jpg

Also the T Scorp is getting a little yellow.

98gk2b.jpg

Well a few days of drying and a little assistance and here is what I've got. Thanks to BC, AV and all for the advice, looks like it will work

x3ivxz.jpg

6on4ts.jpg

Back