Taste Testers FOUND, Round 2-

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!! Bad Chilehead!

OK ,scolding over....Did you just drop it on the burger or smear it into the mayo/dressing?

I just added a couple drops to a cup of that cabbage salsa they serve at Mexican restaurants. It has a vinegar dressing on it and immediately showed the heat.

:oops: I'm sorry Ann. I'll be good. :liar:

I removed the top half of the bun and dropped it on the cheese, then put the rest back on top.

:oops: I'm sorry Ann. I'll be good. :liar:

Yea, right! :rolleyes: :lol:
Although.....my bro-in-law hasn't had the "pleasure" of trying it yet. We'll be seeing him over the holidays. Might have to.....No! I better not!.......and yet.......every time I tell him, "Try this. It's not that hot. TRUST ME!"........

15 years later, he still falls for it~ :crazy:

ghostpepper541 put 1/2 dropper in a cup of yogurt. WOW!

Made homemade chicken and dumplings tonight. I added 10 drops to 1 bowl (had 2 servings, more on that in a sec). The burn was really nice in the first bowl. It had a good overall mouth burn and while not unbearable, it was pretty strong. So I decided to do another 10 drops in my second serving. By the end of the bowl, my mouth was on FIRE. I was sweating and my nose was getting quite runny. In a few minutes I'm going to go pick up some ice cream for my wife (pregnancy craving), so I think I'll try about 5 drops in some ice cream and see how it goes.

Final update for the night. Placed 5 drops on 2 scoops of cookies n' cream ice cream. It only took a few seconds for the burn to start. It actually set in at the back of my throat and got quite intense. After a couple of minutes the throat burn subsided and my lips began burning. The burn in my lips got quite intense as well. In fact they are still burning a bit 10 minutes later. So at least in my experience, this 2nd iteration of Pure Evil works quite well in cold foods.

Pure Evil in yogurt? Ummmmm ok, whatever floats your boat. LOL I tried making a video tonight but the camera wont cooperate, I guess its crappy cheap batteries, I replaced them twice and still no go cant drink tomorrow night cause I have to work and I have had too much already to go find me some of those Energizer E Lithium batteries at the store.

Anyways, I put 5 drops in a pint of Vodka and then mixed some Mr & Mrs T's Bloody Mary Mix (non spicy) as directed 5:1 with the vodka (64 ounce thermo cup, you do the math), not too bad, about like their spicy version of the Blood Mary mix. So I put 5 more drops in my glass, getting better, still not hot enough. I have a litre of Vodka, time to refill the pint bottle, maybe 15 drops and make another Bloody Mary? Will repost in awhile..........

Where's Scovie??? Im drinking and he aint in chat! LOL

My knuckle is still burning. That splash the first night has given me the needed info to decide when mixing in the hand lotion not much will be needed.

After Christmas I will have a headset and mic to use and make a review. The neighbor and Sethsquatch were over for the fire last night and we all did a drop to the tongue before cooking the dogs. Heatless dogs were spicy. Woohoo

I am using it with my chili cheese queso. I started with five drops in about eight ounces of the queso. After mixing it up and eating about half of that I have added another five drops and heated it up. This is as hot as I would want it. Keep in mind that the queso already had some heat from my chili that I mixed into it.I am sweating and getting chile high again.

So do y'all think it should be hotter so you use less drops? Would that make it too hot to do the "drop on the tongue and then eat dinner" thing justaguy, scovie and sethsquatch have been doing?

I know it could be hotter for ghostpeppers541. Still have several people that haven't received their bottles yet. But so far the feedback is encouraging.

I just tried some straight for the questionaire. I don't know how much I got on my tongue, but at first I didn't think I was getting anything so I squeezed it kind of hard and got quite a bit. I would say the heat is just fine, I guess you should just see what is most cost effective.

I think it is the perfect heat for the public "extreme" chileheads. If you are going for the extremes on here you are going to want to go higher, but at that point you need to figure out cost to produce versus the agreeable market value......you know my opinion on the bottle I got from our phone call. +10

So I should "mass produce" (that's a relative term, you know) this heat level and then have one more that's "behind the counter" for those special customers.... ;)

I agree with Brian. For the vast majority, this will be more than hot enough. And if you are making a behind the counter version, put me down on the waiting list.

That's a great idea SL, If making two versions would be worth it (profitable), I say go for it. I love the new version, it's perfect for me. It's the JT's and comp26's of the world that have an unquenchable thirst for even hotter!
We (me, I was drunk again), put 13 drops in a half a bottle of ketchup, (prolly about 10 oz.), and it's AWESOME!!!!!! Of course, it went on a microwaved hot dog.

Back