• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

TCB Glog 2012

So i finally got restarted...... very slowly, small # of plants.... so here goes.... one week after setting seeds....... These are actually from a brain strain that had undergone a couple generations in a small farm.... not sure what kinda crossing happened... but we'll see.....

Check out the babies:

291fde1a.jpg

731c69c7.jpg

Gonna get me some Jolokia's started tmr.....

Yeah i know.... small number of plants n only two types.... no worries... i'll get back to where i was eventually... gotta start back somewhere....

Restarted??? Did something happen to your first go round? or are you starting a new "season". (recongnizing your in the pepper mecca) :rofl: :dance:

edit: recognizing

Pretty Cool, best to stat out small and work your way back up.
Two varieties are easier to identify than several and you can watch for any changes from the norm
or I should say true to type.
George W.

lol... yeah a couple years ago all i cud do was think about peppers n growing them...... used to be posting pics like crazy..... heck i was the one who introduced the barrackpore 7....lol.. had some stuff going on... changed jobs etc n my pepper growing hobby got put aside.... things are going smoother now... so getting back in gear.... bring on the Capsaicin!!!

OK so i missed last week's post but i got the pic........ this is week #2 on the 7's BS

IMG_0001_zpsc9c4024c.jpg

Week #3....... 7's BS

IMG_1237_zps9a978fe3.jpg

IMG_1236_zps6f6da861.jpg

And i got a pod looking like what i believe is a jolokia......... one way to find out right........ here is a one week shot after setting these seeds

IMG_1235_zpsd5504100.jpg

IMG_1234_zps1134f69a.jpg

ok so i'm not sure y the 7's BS are struggling to put on greenery......... they are 4 weeks in and doesn't seem to be doing much at all..... they get morning sun and water.... as off today i decided to bring in some additional nitrogen to their diet..... i did 1/4 tsp 20-20-20 to one gallon and spray as foliar fert and then soaked the roots with the same.... i'ma do this every other day or two.... lets see if they put on some size

IMG_1240_zps0050d953.jpg

The bhuts on the other hand are 2 weeks since they poked out of the soil and look at the difference:
IMG_1241_zps3b518623.jpg

IMG_1242_zps491244b0.jpg

Back