Teaser Alert!

Hey Scott, long time no see!  I have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to frequent the forum much.  But, I did receive the email about the brown label, so I had to scoop up a couple of bottles before it is gone!  Can't wait to try it.  Glad to see that you are still experimenting!  Cheers!

Hey thanks for your order, and sorry about the spam I try to limit my emails to customers to very very very infrequent intervals. I think that's the second time I've emailed my customers in three years. please do stop back and let us know how you like the new sauce! Great to see you and hear from you again too.:cheers:

Oh heal yea, its out! :dance:  Is the San Rafael farmers market happening yet? I need to see you, all I have is about three fingers of Black left.

hogleg said:
Oh heal yea, its out! :dance:  Is the San Rafael farmers market happening yet? I need to see you, all I have is about three fingers of Black left.
Downtown San Rafael is starting up pretty soon, but I'm not participating this year. I'll be doing the Livermore market in the evenings on Thursdays now. It's much closer to home, and ends an hour earlier.

Plus I'm not doing the morning market in San Rafael anymore, so it wouldn't really make sense anyway.

I'm still in Marin every Sunday though.:cheers:

hogleg said:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt  I'll try and see you sunday. If you can bring another 2x hoodie, I wanted Scovie to have it when I visited him, so I need another one.

Got plenty of those too! :cheers: 

Looking forward to seeing ya Sunday. I've been a bit under the weather so might be slightly lower energy. 

The flavor of brown label is fantastic. I can't wait for version 2.0 so I can get a little kick with it. You get the mustard, chipotle, other spices, and they all play nice together. It rocked on eggs, roasted potatoes, chicken strips, quesadillas, and everything else I've put it on. Everybody agreed that the spicier version will decimate all!  I'm halfway through the first bottle and I've got one on deck. I'm going to grill up some steaks and hit em with a little brown tonight. A great addition to the lineup!

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
The flavor of brown label is fantastic. I can't wait for version 2.0 so I can get a little kick with it. You get the mustard, chipotle, other spices, and they all play nice together. It rocked on eggs, roasted potatoes, chicken strips, quesadillas, and everything else I've put it on. Everybody agreed that the spicier version will decimate all!  I'm halfway through the first bottle and I've got one on deck. I'm going to grill up some steaks and hit em with a little brown tonight. A great addition to the lineup!

Thanks - it was hands down my most popular sauce in New Mexico. I thought it was regional until the feedback from the latest orders started pouring in. 

In addition to being about 1-2 points hotter, I am also adding roasted garlic to V2.0 - it was supposed to be in V1.0 but something went horribly awry. Ah well. :doh:

Glad everyone loves it - 2 weeks out and it's 1/2 sold out. Only 100 more cases to go! 
:D

If you need to unload a case or two because you know... taking up too much space feel free to send them my way  :D

Can't wait until I start work so I can order some. I been out of pink n black for a while now. I miss it. 

D3monic said:
If you need to unload a case or two because you know... taking up too much space feel free to send them my way  :D

Can't wait until I start work so I can order some. I been out of pink n black for a while now. I miss it. 
I do a good price on a case. Hit me before you order.

IP ordered a case without contacting me 1st & I sent a baker's dozen, so it worked out well there too. ;)

Back