Ted The Fire Breathing Idiot

Naga Bob for president! He was playing it off in the brainstrain video. "I mean its hot... I mean its hot.. Its hot" Did he blow his nose with a piece of tablet paper in that video?

Lmao yes I think he did lol. Bob was in a ton of pain. And I spoke to him about joining us. He said he might but he won't be on much.

Naga Bob is the nicest guy and one of the toughest I have ever known. When he gets a tattoo he falls asleep and the guy has a lot of tattoos lol.

My other buddy Ken we call him Ken Kong lol. Ken is pretty funny. He will tell people no all day long and then I talk to him and he says "Yeah ok Ted I'll do it "
He says I should be a used car salesman because I can talk anyone into doing anything lol.

:shocked:

What happens at THP stays at THP?

Yeah, its a bit spooky methinks.

Ted, I have a challenge for you. For real. Eat ten raw jalapenos in a row. On video, that's it. Most people dismiss the jalapeno, but I think if you eat enough of them that it will be a challenge.

This weekend will suck. I have 3 items to test and all of them were sent from Gerald Fowler @ The Chilli Pepper Company. A 7-Pot Brain Strain, 15 Minute Burn and his new sauce Heart Throb. Going to see of naga Bob will help me. Looking for help testing if anyone is within 50 miles.

I accept your challenge. I will tell ya but you probably already know if you watched my videos I gag easy so the 10th pepper will probably make me vomit :-) ( I hate jalapeños they have too much seeds lol ) but yeah I'll do it and make a nice video for ya
might be a week or 2 but I will do it.
You can also submit challenges anonymously on here. http://ted-the-fire-breathing-idiot.tumblr.com/

So NagaBob is in your town? Since you do vids together, he must be at least sorta close. maybe if he gets an alter-ego...he'll come out of his shell.
SL

edit-and an official welcome from another WA cold-sider. Don't think I officially welcomed you before, just want to be sure. If you get up to the Okanogan area, give a shout, we'll have one blazing party with scoville deville and chilejuju.

edit#2- visions of terror! Scoville Deville, Naga Bob and TTFBI, all in the same room! :eek:

Yeah Naga Bob & Ken Kong are my coworkers. Bob has always liked his privacy lol. Bob is like me he enjoys the pain lol Ken doesn't he hates it and the poor bastard has never got the endorphin rush lol. He gets jealous when he sees how high we are after doing a few Super Hots and I think that's why he keeps doing the videos lmao.

interesting, he's never gotten the endorphine rush..... He feels the pain, but doesn't get the rush....

We've tried many different heat level chiles and in different amounts. Usually don't get the rush with small bites or tastes, usually only with larger bites/samples or multiple samples in a row. So I could see that with one sample/bite. Don't know how much she ate ...just musing here...

jmho ...i feel like there has to be a certain level of capsaicin injested and it also depends on each body's reaction to capsaicin. At the NW chilefest a couple months ago, habaneroheat81 was tasting a lot of sauces and sampling pods left and right. I don't think he ever ate a whole pod of anything, just bites of t-scorps, fatalii, RS Habs, bhuts, douglahs, and then it hit. He got the major rush.

Never got to welcome you the first time.. so welcome! Very cool more and more Washingtonians seem to be joining. I see SL has informed you about NWCF 2012 its a blast! Anyway SL is very right about habaneroheat he can eat bits and pieces of various peppers and get a rush if he eats enough of them. Recently he is nuts and eats half or whole brain strains and butch t and bhuts and those have a rush within 10-20mins. Very interesting to see different reactions from different people.

Back