• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Television Interview

Great work Ronnie. Star in the making bro. Your TV gal was easy on the eyes too, glad you didn't have to suffer too much. How did she do with the Bhut piece she ate? She chew it up or just swallow the entire piece?

good job, AJ! finally got to see the interview...share the heat~~~ :lol:

perhaps someone knows how to copy the video to youtube so the rest of our friends can see it ???

very nice :) I've been able to watch it from Sydney Australia but only while running "Hotspot Shield" which tricks the browser into thinking I'm in USA. Without it simple came back with a content unavailable message

How did she do with the Bhut piece she ate? She chew it up or just swallow the entire piece?

I told her to put it between her molars and grind it up real good...what aired was actually the second take...the first take, she had a tiny piece with no placenta on it so she could get a taste of the pepper...the second take she was a trooper and wanted more of the heat and had a pretty good sized piece with the placenta still attached...she definitely was a trooper...

whats funny that didn't make the video was she talked the cameraman into taking a piece...he did, sucked in it for about 10 seconds and spit it out...thought I was going to have to call 911...he has no tolerance for heat at all and said jalapenos burn him up after he tried the piece...poor guy...

Back