***TEMPORARILY CLOSED*** Karl's MONSTER Seed Giveaway 2013, SASBE Offer!!!

Glad to hear they're coming through the mail all right, great! Best of luck to everyone in their endeavors with chilies in 2014! Anyone who has sent SASBEs so far and has not received them, I apologize. I have sent out a few recently, but there have just been so many requests and envelopes, it has been a little overwhelming. No worries, your envelopes are here and if I haven't sent you a message letting you know it's arrived, I will be shipping them out this next week or so!

Until the header says it's closed, this offer is open-ended to all THP members!

By the way, I have a SASBE from Kenneth in PA, please let me know what your member name is! There were Cajun Bell seeds in here, so thanks for those, but I have no list of seeds, no username, etc. to identify what to send you!

justecila said:
Karl, still waiting for the postman to deliver mine..hope it has not been confiscated.

Hey, Alice, I just sent it out in the past week, sorry for the delay, it's been hectic! It should reach you within the week if all goes well :)

Okay, everyone, I have an envelope here from a David in Minnesota. There is no username or seed list contained in the envelope, so I have no base to start on it :D Also, Ken from Pennsylvania I still need your username to continue :P

Thanks Karl.  I am in no hurry but I will be concerned that it got confiscated by Custom.  Very strict now about seeds import!

karl, thanks alot man, got my envelope last night. topped my friday off with a cherry. i appreciate all the effort you put into it, i know it was alot of work. thank you so much. sent pics to my brothers, and got them all worked up , talking about what we're all growing this year from your seeds.

Back