Thai Chili SASBE

First, I would like to say big thanks to THP for the weath of knowledge. I am in my first season of growing and my plants are looking great, thanks to this forum. Bigger thanks to Silvia83tj. Without the seeds I would still be wondering if I can grow. Big Thanks!! You have not only planted my horticulturist instinct, I am going to expand to hydro.

Now the seed back story:
My co-worker wife is Thai. Her family grows Thai Chiles (prik in Thai....I think They are called bird peppers everywhere else). I end up a bag full of dried chiles and tried planing some seeds. They took off. Given that success, I feel good making the offer.......

First ten people that ask get a whole dried Thai chile pick in Thailand. I wish I could cover shipping too, but a new house and child make the wife angry with unshceduled expediture. IM me for SASBE info.

I hope that my crop grows well and I can offer my later in the year.

IMG_20120601_193004.jpg

CLOSED----I'll adjust the heading when I figure out how. Everyone who has posted (not you Tony, but if you want some I'll send you some) or IMed me is included.

Glad to hear your plants are doing good!

There are doing great. Thanks again.

This is not where they normally live. The threat of 60 MPH winds and 1 1/4 inch hail made the move worth while. A couple of burpee roma tomatos is rounding out the mix.
IMG_20120603_184101.jpg
IMG_20120603_184054.jpg

Back