• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Thalassa Tonic

Has anyone else used this stuff?I have been using this as a fert supplement for my chilis every other week and normal fish emul the next week.I am blown away by the progress so far.I am also using a mycorhizae innoculant also.Besides using this stuff on my chilis I use it on my wifes flowers and they are thriving also!Heck, I even put it on my lawn along with liquid seaweed and I am pleased with that also.This is the first year I have used only organics so I am quite new to this stuff.It is made by natural science organics.If you read the description it sure sounds like snake oil but I can attest to its merits.Well, atleast so far.

bhut camp said:
It is made by natural science organics.If you read the description it sure sounds like snake oil...

You are right about that:)

Potentized with biodynamic energies and via proprietary processes, Tonic is unique in its ability to deliver beneficial energies and complete and naturally balanced nutrition. Tonic cannot be reverse engineered and is the only truly ‘complete’ natural micronutrient complex, designed and mandated by nature…so the earth may be healed.

http://vortexbrewer.com/products/product_info.php?products_id=107

Back