Thank you all that helped

I know I haven't been on in awhile due to work, but it hasn't been too bad having a fellow pepperhead working on my shift. Conversation has been nice and the guy has no problem trying my kind of heat.......and not just a nibble.

The other day we got to talking about seeds again and he mentioned there were some he was looking for and I asked for his list.
These are the ones I don't have:
Brazilian Starfish
Yellow Moruga
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Giant White Habanero
White Fatalii
Peach Trinidad Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
and
Carolina Reaper

I know a lot(if not all) of these can be found through pepperlover and other vendors, however I figured I would see if anyone might have some they would be willing to share. I can trade some smokey powder for seeds or seeds for seeds.

Thanks for looking
Brian

MeatHead1313 said:
I have Brazilian starfish seeds I can send. Seeds came from pods I got from Pepperlover. 
Edit to add-have chocolate scorpion seeds too.

megahot said:
I have all of those but the Giant white Hab and white fatalii I think.
I could substitute the Giant White Hab for 7 pot White and the white Fatalii for a different fatalii if that works?
Thank you both. Sending PMs

Wish I could help, but looks like you already got hooked up!
Damn... See how easy it is to be nice?

image.jpg

That's what I'm talkin 'bout

Justaguy said:
I know I haven't been on in awhile due to work, but it hasn't been too bad having a fellow pepperhead working on my shift. Conversation has been nice and the guy has no problem trying my kind of heat.......and not just a nibble.

The other day we got to talking about seeds again and he mentioned there were some he was looking for and I asked for his list.
These are the ones I don't have:
Brazilian Starfish
Yellow Moruga
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Giant White Habanero
White Fatalii
Peach Trinidad Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
and
Carolina Reaper

I know a lot(if not all) of these can be found through pepperlover and other vendors, however I figured I would see if anyone might have some they would be willing to share. I can trade some smokey powder for seeds or seeds for seeds.

Thanks for looking
Brian

Hey Brian,

Still looking for White Fatalii seeds? I only have a few but I'm more than happy to send them your way, I have a few sprouts going already.

By the way, thanks again, envelope came in Fri and they had a soak and are in cups today.

I believe I owe you one!

Justaguy said:
Once again the generosity of the great people here has surprised me.

After being pulled away by life for the last few months it is a refreshing reminder.

So true.

AaronRiot said:
Hey Brian,

Still looking for White Fatalii seeds? I only have a few but I'm more than happy to send them your way, I have a few sprouts going already.

By the way, thanks again, envelope came in Fri and they had a soak and are in cups today.

I believe I owe you one!

So true.

GA Growhead said:
Brian, gotta some Giant white hab and peach bhut if you still need them!

Gotrox said:
Reapers, out of purchased pods, OP I am sure.
If you haven't got them already.
Thanks as that will fill it out completely. PMs sent.

Thanks to all of you.

Back