• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Thank You, The Hot Pepper!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here. I joined in the begining of October and in less than a month you guys have given, GIVEN seeds enough for me to grow most of the hottest peppers on the planet and some that are not. I have over 20 variates waiting to be planted next season. I don't know any place else that would be even half that generous, expecially to someone that just joined the forum. I cannot express my gratitude enough. Just know that I'll be giving seeds and pods back next year as soon as I can. I CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks for being HOT
-Chris

I feel the same way about this site. I've received and traded enough seeds to last me a few seasons. There is always something new being offered, so I find myself changing my up coming growlist constantly.
I ofcourse am also here for Omri's wit!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here. I joined in the begining of October and in less than a month you guys have given, GIVEN seeds enough for me to grow most of the hottest peppers on the planet and some that are not. I have over 20 variates waiting to be planted next season. I don't know any place else that would be even half that generous, expecially to someone that just joined the forum. I cannot express my gratitude enough. Just know that I'll be giving seeds and pods back next year as soon as I can. I CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks for being HOT
-Chris

Most of us have all been there!!

I feel the same way about this site. I've received and traded enough seeds to last me a few seasons. There is always something new being offered, so I find myself changing my up coming growlist constantly. The knowledge that I've gained is incredible. I wish there was another way for me to give back to this incredible community. Hint, hint.

I ofcourse am also here for Omri's wit!!
:rofl:

Most of us have all been there!!
Indeed.
I've learned so much here and too received generous offers from others. it's a truly wonderful place, but only because of the truly wonderful people. :)

+1

My wife and I love to read your posts!!
Oh c'mon, now I'm blushing. :oops:
Thank you. :)

LanMan you came to a right place to meet wonderful people, to learn a lot from them and of course to get your super hot taste buds going. :)

Omri no need to blush...you're one of the super hero admins on this forum. You survived all of my complains and PMs. :rofl: :rofl:

LanMan you came to a right place to meet wonderful people, to learn a lot from them and of course to get your super hot taste buds going. :)

Omri no need to blush...you're one of the super hero admins on this forum. You survived all of my complains and PMs. :rofl: :rofl:
There's only one admin. I'm just a mod. :)
Not too long ago was a super villain spammer. :lol:

your welcome i was glad to help

be sure to post pics when your garden is ready and if you can remember what seeds came from who let us know by posting the comment under the pic, we love pics on here :)

thanks your friend Joe

Agreed. The generosity on THP matches no other. THP always ends up infecting you with the generosity flu. The uncontrollable need and want to give back to everyone on THP, seeds, pods, powders, etc. New member or not. It's an addiction. I can't wait for next year myself :D
Great post
Brandon

Back