Thatguys 2011 grow

OK, I'm going to try to keep a grow log this year, I can't promise I'll keep it up. So to start I've got 17 plants over-wintered, 9 clones from last fall and I put 38 seeds down to germinate on the 18th and will start more after my trip to Vegas next weekend.

Over-wintered plants

Trinidad scorpion red x3
Naga Morich x3
Caribbean Red x1
Bhut Jolokia Red x1
Rat Terd x2
Grande Hybrid Jalapeño x2
Fatalli x1
Goats Weed x1
Mystery piquin x2
Jamaican Chocolate Hab x1

1-20-11_02.jpg

1-20-11_04.jpg

1-20-11_03.jpg

Clones

Caribbean Red x3
Trinidad scorpion red x2
Bhut Jolokia Yellow x3
Yummy Orange x1

1-20-11_07.jpg

Seeds down to germ 1/18/11

Douglah x4
Trinidad Scorpion red x2
Trinidad Scorpion yellow x2
Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga x4
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T x4
Yellow 7 pod x6
Red 7 pod x2
Barrack pore 7 Pod x2
Naga Jolokia x2
Bhut Jolokia IC x2
Chocolate Bhut x4
Bih Jolokia x2
Jamaican Yellow Squash x2

1-20-11_05.jpg

And my ghetto grow box

1-20-11_06.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, I hope I can keep this up to date

Dang, what size are those pots in the first picture? Those stems look huuuuuuuuuge. Nice list too by the way.

Dang, what size are those pots in the first picture? Those stems look huuuuuuuuuge. Nice list too by the way.

One gallon, yeah the largest are the grande hybrid jalapenos and a caribbean red, they were little trees last year.

nice list and good project

Thanks, 90% of the seeds I've planted came from you. Thanks for all of the extra seeds especially the Butch T's, I've wanted to try these for a while. I seem to always forget about them when buying seeds.

I found one out and two hooks yesterday, 6 days in.

Jamaican Yellow Squash previously thought to be Scotch Bonnet
IMGP0020.jpg

TS Morouga blend
IMGP0015.jpg

Yellow 7
IMGP0017.jpg

Only 35 left

Some pictures of my clone experiment, I need to get them in some dirt they're starting to look a little bad.

Yellow Bhut x3
1-25-11-14.jpg

Look at the buds on the Scorpion
1-25-11-10.jpg

Caribbean red
1-25-11-08.jpg

Root shots
1-25-11-13.jpg

1-25-11-12.jpg

My dehydrator sat just above where the cloner is, somehow a seed ended up down on top of it, I saw it there and stuck it in-between the neoprene disc and and the lid, looky there..
1-25-11-15.jpg

There ya go

I tried one of those foggers out, and it grew nice fluffy roots but, does it heat up your reservoir at all? It may have been the lights heating up the plastic tub but all my roots got root rot. It was too hot. My fogger had stupid little led lights on it tho

I tried one of those foggers out, and it grew nice fluffy roots but, does it heat up your reservoir at all? It may have been the lights heating up the plastic tub but all my roots got root rot. It was too hot. My fogger had stupid little led lights on it tho

I just checked the temp in the tub and it was almost 88 deg, I have no idea if that is too hot, but they are doing fine for now. They really need to be potted.

What are you using for cloning, solution, gel or powder?

I used Clonex gel, I looked at a lot of the mari-jane forums and those guys seemed to have good luck with it. I half-ass took care of the clones, the whole tub was full in November and these are the few that survived.

This is the Fogger the guy on the other forum suggested, he specifically warned agianst the foggers on Ebay. I try to clean the disk at least once a week, its been running for almost 4 months straight and still using the original disk. It has an led on it but is just a power indicator, and it comes with a spare disk. I've got the 20mm unit and a float.

I came home from vacation to find the GFI outlet had been tripped, so my lights and fogger off,the clones were hit the hardest but they are still alive. All but two of the 38 seeds have germinated, the two that didn't were pulled and trashed, Oh and I decapitated one of the Douglahs. Here are some pictures.

2-3-11-11.jpg

2-3-11-10.jpg

Another stuck Douglah
2-3-11-08.jpg

2-3-11-01.jpg

2-3-11-05.jpg

This last image won't resize for some reason, done tryin thanks for lookin.

Update, I potted the clones up and they have gone down hill, but the seedlings look good, I turned the MH on now they're BLACKENED. :fire:

Now the Pictures
2-8-11-07.jpg

2-8-11-05.jpg

2-8-11-04.jpg

2-8-11-03.jpg

2-8-11-01.jpg

They will be potted up when it warms up at the end of the week, it was 70 something this afternoon now it's 17. :crazy:

Thanks for looking

Update, Plants Potted up to their final pots before they go into the ground, they look better than they have for the last to years. Enjoy

3-2-11-12.jpg

3-2-11-11.jpg

3-2-11-10.jpg

3-2-11-09.jpg

3-2-11-08.jpg

3-2-11-07.jpg

Back