• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

The 2017 randyp "All the Worlds a Stage"grow.""Rush""

My friends, I am back from my self-imposed social network ban.This year I am very happy to say I will be focusing the majority of my 50-54 plants to seeds received in a seed swap with my friend Dave,"lobo."Virgin plants, to what we have been growing Stateside demand that I do all I can to see what the black gold dirt of Iowa will do for his seed stock..I see Monsters on the horizon. :dance: Today you get my list and a couple seed starter pics,Its great to be back.Good Luck to all of you in your lives as well as your gardens.
2017 pepper seed list0006.jpg

I got a flag to show my respect to Dave for his gift.It  will hang over and gaurd the babies before they hit the yard
If
IMG_20170205_061641993.jpg

Seed soak
IMG_20170205_053246764.jpg

I am trying to start this year's seeds into 4 inch cups.The new on off thermostat will help
IMG_20170204_163748911.jpg

randyp said:
Welcome to Iowa.Thanks for swinging in.Things are just ramping up.I will be on these babies till the 2nd weekend in October unless Hail takes me out of the game.

The babies getting a drink with a tad of fish fert and worm castings tea.
attachicon.gif
IMG_20170224_080034533.jpg

Superhot Beast
Daves "naganero tripple
             "naganero f2
My top grower last year "yellow naga brain
Someone , and I can't say who,  was listening to rush and dropped like a couple of 8-balls all over yer plants man...

stickman said:
You're getting beautiful results Randy, keep up the good work! I gave your Bhut-Scorpion cross a haircut a couple weeks ago. The axillary growth seemed to be kinda slow, so I brought it upstairs for the last week and it looks much happier now.
attachicon.gif
SANY2005.JPG
Were do you top Rick?
GnarlyPepper said:
Someone , and I can't say who,  was listening to rush and dropped like a couple of 8-balls all over yer plants man...
Sold my pool table 10 years ago but anything is possible.

Some stellar looking plants Randy and like others have said they will fly when they hit dirt .....Awesome growth on them as well, good work buddy.

As for the 80,s :shocked: :crazy: we always say if you remember them you never went to the good partys :lol: :lol:

Keep doing what ya doing , all looking good.

Superhot Sim said:
Some stellar looking plants Randy and like others have said they will fly when they hit dirt .....Awesome growth on them as well, good work buddy.

As for the 80,s :shocked: :crazy: we always say if you remember them you never went to the good partys :lol: :lol:

Keep doing what ya doing , all looking good.
Thanks Sim,I hope they do as well outside as they do inside.The best thing about the 80's was my invincible body was still holding up without Tylenol

OCD Chilehead said:
Great looking plants Randy. Can't wait for them to branch out. Your beds will be full of pods.

Got a great read from you guys.

Take care.
Chuck my friend I am very interested on your upcoming season.You have put in a hell of a lot of work and I would love to see that payoff for you.

Thanks Randy.

I hope so too.

If so, we all win. Pods for everyone!

I can't wait for your Scorpion I'm growing. That pod you sent last year was a beast! Great taste and hot as hell. Beautiful pod.

I have to share a pic of it. Can't help it. LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 79
OCD Chilehead said:
Thanks Randy.
I hope so too.
If so, we all win. Pods for everyone!
I can't wait for your Scorpion I'm growing. That pod you sent last year was a beast! Great taste and hot as hell. Beautiful pod.
I have to share a pic of it. Can't help it. LOL!
Chuck I get a bigger kick sending the biggest ones on the vine to good people such as yourself.Last couple years my little grow has put out some nice pods I get to share..

Superhot Sim said:
That scorpion pod looks a beast, great colour. Did it make your tongue dance Chuck lol.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk
Yes sir. I'm not good for reviews but, It made my scalp itch, ears ring, followed by a good endorphin rush. If a pod does that to me, it's usually over 1million SHU. It wasn't bitter. Strange for something that hot.

That was a very pretty pod. Hope your season continues to go well. If I can find the pics I'll post up on my glog the peppers I harvested my seeds from for the ghosts, reapers and TM scorpions.

Back