• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

The 6th Annual Secret Satan - NOT THIS YEAR SATAN - Gift Exchange

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
What? Satan missed the holidays? But wait! There's still one more! 2024!
(Disclaimer: Secret Satan is play on Secret Santa since we all love devilishly hot products. This year we are are little late hence the theme.)
The 6th Annual Secret Satan - NOT THIS YEAR SATAN - Gift Exchange
We can all use a good year. Let's spread the cheer!

1703720474950.png

Celebrate New Year GIF by Butlerm

Participants:
@jedisushi06
@Crazy Monkey
@Shorerider (organizer)
@salsalady
@HellfireFarm
@WarrantMan
@Voodoo 6 (?)
All others RSVP by this Friday @ 11:59PM EST!

(Late requests taken until New Year's Day, in which case, you will only be eligible if you can be paired with another late participant.)

This year's gift theme is 2024 - Not This Year Satan! Please prepare your own Happy New Year style card and reveal who you are on the card and not before. @Shorerider will let you know who to send a gift to after the deadline. Secret Satan is play on Secret Santa since we all love devilishly hot products. These products should be a part of your gift but you can also personalize them with other gifts. There is no monetary requirement but an appropriate gift would be a set of hot sauces, for example.

Who else is in?!

Greetings Boss,

Give me some time with this Santa/Satan thing, I do need to get another package out to Warrant man, and will make arrangements for the Satan part of the deal. Waiting for some results from this lead test due to the wanabana recall. Seems like their products were contaminated with lead. I was eating them everyday for like 2 years. Crazy class action lawsuits and what not. Ugg. Will keep you posted.

Cheers!

Thanks for the new thread Boss.

We'll have seven SS participants if Voodoo 6 is in, so I'm hoping someone else will join in to keep numbers even.

@Voodoo 6 can you please confirm if you're able to participate and ship internationally?
@Crazy Monkey can you please confirm your details via PM?

Thanks to everyone so far, I'm sure this Secret Satan will be our best one yet!

I'm looking to close this soon, so please get in while you can.

All are welcome to join in!

Entries are now closed.

Thank you to all the participants, see below.

- Crazy Monkey
- Salsa Lady
- HellFireFarm
- WarrantMan
- Jedisushi06
- Shorerider

Details have now been sent, please finalise your packages and get them in the post as soon as you are able.

SR.

0108241742.jpg

😲

Had a "little" package show up at my doorstep last night :dance:
Thanks a bunch Sushi Mike!
Threw the bean soup mix in a crock pot this morning with some andouille for dinner. Will definitely be sampling the sauces with it 😁
I make blackened chicken every once in a while, so I look forward to trying your Cajun seasoning blend.
What's in the Orange Mayhem?

Back