event The 9th HSFFF Australia

bentalphanerd said:
My review of byron bay chilli sauce still stands firm. If it were me set up next door I would've leaned over & slapped them. I think you're even stretching it a bit calling them a 'hot' sauce.

I guess that's why there's Pain!!

RS

bentalphanerd said:
My review of byron bay chilli sauce still stands firm. If it were me set up next door I would've leaned over & slapped them. I think you're even stretching it a bit calling them a 'hot' sauce.
Having them next to you Stillmanz I bet you'll sell out completely.

bentalphanerd said:

We agree with you as well, Bent. We tried those sauces several years ago. While tasty, we'd be more likely to call them "cooking sauces" as opposed to hot sauces. An entirely different animal.

OZ hsfff scene

LinNJoe I got to send you some correspondence regarding the possibility of an article showcasing the OZ hot sauce and fiery food industry, even though in its infancy its growing stronger every year. Could you pm me an email to forward some info?
Or would you prefer me to send it to thehotzone.com?

Cheers,
Mick

stillmanz said:
LinNJoe I got to send you some correspondence regarding the possibility of an article showcasing the OZ hot sauce and fiery food industry, even though in its infancy its growing stronger every year. Could you pm me an email to forward some info?
Or would you prefer me to send it to thehotzone.com?

Cheers,
Mick

Mick, we'll send you another PM with that info.

- Joe

Back